Types: 51-66

51)Wedgie Bun: Give the victim a wedgie until the back is sticking out of their jeans. Next you pull the underwear through a belt loop and tie it into a big knot. If done right the wedgie will stay intact and the victim will struggle to untie their underwear from their pants.

52)Wedgie Cuffed: After given a wedgie, put the victim's hands down the back of their underwear and out of the back leg holes. Now tie their hands together so they cannot try to get out without giving themselves a wedgie.

53)Wedgie Hug: Walk up to your victim and give them a hug. Once your arms are around them, dig down into their pants and give them a wedgie. The upside to this is that you can squeeze your arms tight and trap the victim in the wedgie. The downside is that the victim can also reach into your pants and give you a wedgie, this is called a Double Wedgie Hug.

54)Wedgie Locked: This requires a lock not built into another object (combination or pad lock). Give the victim a wedgie then hook the lock through their leg holes and an elevated bar, like a chain link fence. Once you close the lock the victim has no way of getting free besides having their underwear ripped

55)Wedgie War: When you give the victim a wedgie shout out 'Wedgie War' to give them the signal that you want them to fight back. This is really only done if you want to be wedgied in return. The actual 'war' part being won by a set of limits (first in an atomic loses, first to tap out loses, ect.). A wedgie war can stretch out over a few days to make the participants paranoid about their opponent getting the last wedgie. The phrase doesn't always need to be said, as long as you and the victim start competitively trading wedgies it can be considered a wedgie war.

56)Zip line Wedgie: A long rope is first attached to something fixed at waist height. The rope is then passed through the back of the victim's underwear and the far end of the rope is attached to something high (about head height). The rope should now look a bit like a zip-line and if the victim is made to move towards the high end their wedgie will get steadily worse. This can be done by just making them or by setting it up so that the only way for them to escape is by reaching the high end. Like tying the rope to something high, run it down through the victim's underwear, around something waist high, back through the underwear, then tie it back up at the top so all the knots are at the highest end.