Chapter 2|desk partners

I spotted the messy haired boy seated at the back of the class with the seat next to him being the only empty one.

Oh no! Someone kill me now please, I slap my face with the palms of my hand and then realise that i've been standing by the door for quite sometime now and haven't uttered one word yet. Not to mention all eyes were on me.

"Uhh..hey I..i'm a new student here" With great difficulty i manage to let some words escape my mouth. I stuttered but atleast i said something.

"Hello there, My name is Mr Scott and im your chemistry teacher, would you care to introduce youself?."

Oh great. Now i have to introduce myself and i haven't even prepared a speech or anything. I make my way to the front of the class and blankly stare at everyones faces whilst debating in my head what i should say.

"Err hey..My name is A..Ariel and err im new here" Great i stuttered again and this time infront of the whole damn class but you can't blame me, I had no idea what to say but then again I should've seen it coming.

"Yeah...thats all i have to say..really" I had to say that, everyone was staring at me as if i was going to tell my whole life story, which i obviously wasn't, even the douchebag at the back.

"Okay, now that you've intoduced yourself, you may take a seat" Mr Scott said.

Oh God. But the only damn seat is next to the messy haired boy. Shiiiit!!!

"Err where do i sit?" I ask stupidly as the only seat available is next to the messy haired boy so obviously i should sit there but i asked anyways. He's probably going to tell me to sit there anyways. Yay me.

"You can sit next to Ash over there" He points towards the messy haired boy. Oh so the messy haired boy's name is Ash. Meh.

Ash stares at me intensly threatening me with his eyes causing me to gulp as i timidly walk towards his desk. Well our desk now.

I take my seat next to him whilst he plasters on an annoyed look in his face. I looked away trying to avoid his disturbing gaze feeling super uncomfortable. I then start focussing more on the lesson and practicly forget about him. Yay me.

"With the person next to you, discuss Newton's third law and what experiments can you perform to test it?"

Well it was nice while it lasted but now the whole class is full of chatters whilst me and Ash are sitting in awkward silence.

"Why you even here for?" He questioned in a very and i mean very harsh tone. I actually got offended a bit but atleast he broke the silence.

After five more seconds of silence i replied "Umm because..chemistry is part of my timetable"

"No you dumbass i mean this school" He clarified and how the hell am I dumb? He didn't even ask the damn question clearly. He then adds on "You're a fucking bitch so i'm pretty sure they kicked you out since you'll probably ruin their reputation by just being present" Well he pretty much answered the his question and I'll not bother correcting him. He then begins to laugh which really pisses me off. WHAT A BULLY!

I turn my head away from him and wipe a stray tear that rebelliously escaped.

I diverted my attention back to him "I..i'm so sorry for earlier, I really didn't mean to ruin your clothes or anything. It was by accident, i'm really sorry" I apologize to him and another damn tear rolls out.

For a second or two his expressions softened but then hardened again.

"But you did! And you're a fucking cry baby. Go get a damn life" Why is he so mean for?