Chapter 4|why do you care?

"Bye Josh, I'll catch you later" i say as
Josh walks away from me and the abnormal looking gorilla.

"Ariel, you really shouldn't trust him" The gorilla says.

"Who said i trust him and even if i do, why do you care?" I questioned not really  expecting an answer.

"Because he doesn't deserve it!"

"Just shut up gorilla and stop judging people. The world doesn't revolve around you! The way you told me to kill myself, i suggest you do the same too. I bet no one will even notice! Me and Josh can do whatever, thats none of your damn business." As soon as i realised what i just said, my hand instantly smacked on my mouth. Oh my god what the hell did i just say

Ash doesn't say anything, anger clearly present in his eyes "i didn't mean to-"  But before i could finish Ash punches the wall besides me making me flinch.

But i quickly tried to conceal it. A smirk approached my lips.
"What? Did i hit a nerve?" Taking this as a chance to leave, swiftly turnning around with a smirk plastered on my face, i walked away

Since i still don't know where my class is located and i really don't have the energy to look for it i decided to bunk class.

I made my way outside of the building and sat down on the grass, putting my headphones on to chill and shutting my eyes whilst listen to music.

I really need the apologize. The guilt is eating me up.

As im laying there peacefully sleep begins to approach me.

______________________________________

I shoot up as i feel a splash of ice cold water on my face.

Drenched! Wet! Soaked! Cold! Freezing! I'm runnig out of synonms.

I stand up instantly to get a glimpse of the person who dared to do this.

My phone, headphones, clothes, hair, everything. Everythings ruined.

"Ash! What the hell!" I shout in no mood to be joking around. I'm just so pissed right now.

I chuck my headphones at him.What? It's already ruined might aswell make use of it.

"Why the fu-" he begun rubbing his arm.

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP! WHY WOULD-"

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BE QUIET FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE!" He cut me off

I narrowed my eyes at him giving him my famous death stare. He fucking threw a bucket full of ice cold water at me and expects me to be calm and collective about it! You can't be serious.

"Okay listen" he said pinching the bridge of his nose. "I don't understand what your problem is but-"

"MY PROBLEM!" I snorted "I don't get your problem! Why the hell would you throw water on me?"

He grabbed my shoulders securing his hold on him forcing a gap between us to decrease.

"OH MY GOD JIST LISTEN! I-"

Wthout thinking i cut him off by slapping him straight on the cheek. Okay i didn't know i even had it in me.

I admit im a official bitch

"You bitch"  he said lowly with eyes as wide as saucer, looking at me in disbelief as he allowed his arms to limbly drop to his sides

Yup im a bitch, a fucking bitch

Okay now im scared of whats going to happen. I refret slappin him. Shit shit shit.

What's he going to do?