Evening Spent Well: Chapter 10

*Eyes On Fire- Blue Foundation!*

Chapter 10:

Everyone was immediately going in for seconds on the amazing deserts that Natasha's mom and aunt made along with dinner. There were fudge brownies, chocolate chunk and macadamia nut cookies, and leftover birthday cake. At first, everyone only took about one type of each desert, but now everyone is taking as much as they can of each.

Natasha's grandparents had gone home after dinner, Mrs. Katherine Lacrus telling her mate that he didn't need any extra sweets after the amount of leftover cake he had gotten to take home, and Natasha's aunt and uncle were restricted the amount of sweets their kids could have before they too were leaving. They were currently sulking about that, but Natasha's brothers were having fun bragging about it too. I'd silently made a plate with two gooey brownies, two chocolate chunk cookies, and two macadamia nut cookies.

"It was a lovely night, but we do need to get back home. Your brothers and father need their sleep for more training tomorrow." Natasha's mother informed us as they began to get their things together to head home. I smiled down at my mate as she nodded to her mother's words. "Plus, I need my sleep if I'm going to be an effective helper to find any evidence that could help us." She told us with a laugh. We laughed with her lightly.

"Of course. We totally understand, mom." Natasha reassures her mom with a beautiful smile. I can't keep my eyes off of her when she looks so beautiful, though she always looks this beautiful in my opinion. "Oh, and dad, I'll kiss my mate however I like, whenever I like. If you complain, I'll do this every time." She spoke seriously as she pointed her finger at her father before she turned to me. She pulled my head down to hers until she gave me a bruising kiss on the lips.

Natasha's bruising kiss was also addictive as the sparks continued to ignite between our lips. She pulled me closer to her as we kissed. It was the loss of air and the fact that we have an audience that caused us to separate. The look on her father's face when we pulled away showed that he wasn't impressed with the show of his daughter kissing a boy. Her mother was just smiling at the two of us. Her brothers weren't paying attention as they had already gotten to the front door.

Once her parents and brothers were on their way out, we wished them a relaxing night, and we hoped that they were ready for tomorrow. Natasha's mom hugged us both while her brothers and father only hugged Natasha and shook my hand. We watched from the open door as they traveled back to their pack's pack house. Once they were completely out of view, we walked back inside together.

I walked back to the dining room and began to pick up the dishes from the table. I heard Natasha as she began to trek up the stairs to her room. I listened to her movements as she moved around her room. I grabbed the last remaining dishes from the table before I brought them into the kitchen to the sink. I slowly began to clean all of the dishes before I put them into the dishwasher to thoroughly get clean.

Upon finishing in the kitchen, I slowly made my way up to my mate. It was about eight thirty in the evening, so we still had plenty of time to do whatever would make her happy for the night. I hope that the girls can find some evidence to convince my father that no one from their packs had anything to do with the death of my mother. I really hope that my father doesn't cause harm to anyone from either the Obsidian or the Onyx pack; I would feel horrible if he hurt them for no true reason.

As I climbed the final step of the stairs, I smelled something amazing. I smelled the scent of my mate being slightly covered by my own scent. It was heavenly because I know that that means that my fiery little female is wearing some of my clothes. I pick up my pace as I head to her room, the room we've been sharing since I came back after so many years, and immediately I stop in the doorway to look at my mate.

She was currently bending over; her hair was hanging down toward the floor like a waterfall, her blue lace panty clad rear-end was high up in the air, and her legs looked long with how she was standing and their lack of being covered. I could see that she was currently wearing one of my loose t-shirts that reached to her thighs, barely.

I watched as she slowly brushed down her hair toward the floor. I couldn't help holding my breath as I watched her continue to brush her hair upside down. Slipping from the doorway on accident as I wasn't paying attention enough to keep enough balance, Natasha shot up to be standing straight; her body turning slightly so that she could see me. She looked like she just walked out of a photo shoot of some sort; her hair falling all around her with some volume, my shirt slipping down one of her shoulders, her lips full and beautiful, and her eyes darker than usual.

Within seconds, I was holding her head to mine as I kissed her. Her hands immediately gripped my biceps as I trailed my hands down her body to her bare thighs. Grabbing the backside of her thighs, I lifted her into my arms easily. Her arms wound around my neck as I continued to kiss her with bruising force. She was responding back with just as much fervor as her hair moved to fall around our faces like a blind. I broke our passionate kiss just to begin kissing down her neck with impatience.

Lightly biting a spot on her neck, I hear her lightly moan before saying a breathy 'mark me'. It didn't take any more insistence from her to kiss the spot again before I sunk my canines in, marking her as mine. Upon licking around her mark, I immediately kissed her lips again. I only stopped when she pulled back to do the same to me. A rumbling content growl rang through my chest and into the air between us as Natasha slowly kissed around her mark on my neck.

My fingernails dug into her smooth thighs as I moved us to the bed. Upon dropping her on the bed, I pulled my shirt off before she was suddenly on me. Her hands were on my shoulders as her lips were on mine. My hands don't rest as I run them down her torso. I trail my hands down to her thighs, grabbing the backs of them again before I pulled them up and toward me, causing her to fall backwards onto her back on the bed.

Leaning down, I immediately begin to kiss her some more. She is absolutely perfect. That's the only thing that I can decipher that's going through my mind. Climbing onto the bed in between her raised legs, I kiss down her jaw to her neck. Her hands move slowly down my torso. I pull back to look at her, both of us panting heavily. Her hands continue down my abdominal muscles as try to memorize every little detail about her. My breath hitching slightly when her hands reach the waistline of my pants. The sparks rushing everywhere through my veins.

The look in her eyes is that of pure love, and I can't get enough of it. Leaning in slowly, I began to kiss her softly again. My perfect, fiery little female kisses me back just as softly and lovingly. Our clothes slowly disappear as we slowly melt into each other. I'm slow and gentle in my movements as we both find our blissful passions, staring into each other's eyes and whisper each other's name.

We lay curled up to each other for a while as we try to get our breathing to a more regular level. Climbing out of the bed, I turn back and pick Natasha up into my arms. She looks amazing in her birthday suit alone. Of course, it is appropriate since her birthday was about four days ago. It counts. The minute the water is warm enough, I climb into the shower with Natasha still in my arms. Softly letting her down so that we can both wash up after a long day.

***

Hello!! I am so happy that you are still reading my story!! I am so proud of myself for sitting down and typing this out in a pretty quick fashion! I would also like to make a shout-out to a special reader who inspired part of this chapter's ending. Can you find it, @Callie_Bear14 ? I hope you can because I tried to fit it in there for you. It is based off a comment that you had made that that just made me smile so much. Thank you!! A thank you to all of my readers as well! I love comments, and I might just use them as inspiration for a part of this story (*Hint Hint*)!!

What's your favorite part of this chapter? What are you dying to see? Any theories about what's going to happen? Excited for anything? What's your favorite type of music (I can't ever choose one myself!)

Thank you to everyone who has been reading my story! You are all wonderful and beautiful! I love seeing so many people supporting my story, it makes me feel good about my writing! Plus, I love people's icons! Shout out to: @Lucash19 (Amazing icon choice! What's it from?), @Callie_Bear14 (I WANT TO BE ABLE TO NAP TOO!), @Kristina_alwaysbe (KITTIES!!), and so many others!!

~SoulTwinGirl