UP

It was another night, GTLive was at it's best, they played Bendy and the ink machine chapter 3, and it kept everybody on their toes, even Chris's drawing was good, and you don't see that often.After the stream, Jason and Chis stayed a little bit more, they all discussed the next film theory and agreed it could be a My Little Pony theory.After long minutes of discussing the next theories for both channels, They said their goodbye's leaving Matt and Steph alone.

-So Steph, I was thinking, how about a movie night?

-Sure, I'll get diet coke and make popcorn

Steph headed to the kitchen and started making microwave popcorn.While she did that, Matthew looked at the movies they had, as he was making his way to the final section, he saw one that catched his attention in the far back, it had a colurful edge, as he grabbed it and pulled he saw it was the movie Up, he reacted to it's beggining on youtubers react (he really did).He figured it could be that movie.He heard small popping sounds and guessed the popcorn was getting ready... and a few moments later a beap from their microwave.

-OW!

Matthew dropped the DVD on the couch and ran to the kitchen, finding his wife sucking on her fingers

-What happened? - Stephanie took her fingers out of her mouth and washed them so Matthew could see them.

-I accidentally burned my fingers while taking the popcor out of -OW!

Matthew had just touched her fingers, they were red, but not too red.He took her hand to the sink and put them under the running water.Then he kissed each finger before putting an ice pack.

-I think I also burned my lips too!- Matthew giggled, what a smooth way to ask for a kiss.He nodded and crashed his lips onto hers. Steph's fingers were on ice, but her body was on fire.(This is horrible, but I'm just gonna leave it there).

-Feel better yet Steph?

-Much better, what is the film we will be seeing today?

-UP.Now let me handdle the popcorn.

  He grabbed a flan and carefully took the popcorn out, as Steph grabbed two diet cokes and a bowl for the popcorn.With everything ready, Steph sat on the couch with the stuff while Matt adjusted the movie, he soon pressed play and they saw a young Carl Fredricksen.After the first scene, it moved to the part where Carl and Ellie met.The couple laughed at his first impression of her, then at the part where he broke his arm.After a short while, the wedding scene came.As Carl was carrying Ellie, Steph and Matt looked at eachother remebering that Matt did the same thing to her.

  When the fictional couple were reading and reached for each other's hand, Matthew remebered times when they would be working and out of the blue he grabbed her hand.As the cloud turned babies, he reached and squeezed Stephanie's hand.Then came the part were they found out they couldn't have kids, Stephanie sharred silent tears, as she realised it was kinda like their situation, as they couldn't have kids because of the channels.

  Flashing to the part were they were already old Matt and Steph share satisfied grins, they both hoped to age with eachother.As Matt saw Carl buying tickets he smiled, he would also buy and do anything to make Steph happy.But after every happy moment, there are also sad moments.As the music slowed down and Ellie falled, the theorist couple hold their breaths.

  Ellie was reading the aventure book, a ballon flew to her and Carl stood in the doorway, he gave a small smile, he didn't like seeing the love of his life like that.He looked at the balloon, it was the reason they met in the first place.He went to her side and she grabbed his hand, he felt his heart drop, as much as he fell empty he didn't want to worry Ellie.She kissed his cheek and handed their adventure book to him.As much as Ellie didn't want to go...it was time to go.

As Carl sitted alone in the church were they married, his love's coffin was surrounded by ballons, and in his hand was their mark, their blue balloon. Sobs were heard, both Matt and Steph were breaking down, knowing one day, one of them would go."Matt I-I I  love you." Steph hugged him tight and placed a kiss on his lips."You have no ideia how much I love you." And he also kissed her."Could we do movie night another day?" Matt agreed and turned off the tv."However gets upstairs first wins!" Steph shouted and tried to make it to the first step but Matthew carried her bridal style and headed upstairs to their room, he ploped her on the bed (So cliché man) , they laughed and started having a pillow fight, but not before blasting 80's music.As long as they lived their life's to the fullest, everything would be alright...yeah, everything would be alright.Together, they could conquer anything as long as they had each other
.
.
.
.

Author's note

*Smacks head* So yeah...I was supposed to update in August, but man, things happened too fast these past moths and I have been having problems that are tight on me...now.I don't have any help, well not much, but I have been handling fine on my own.Anyways, exams have also not helped much.The fact is, this chapter was written in July, but I didn't have anytime to end it, as I was unceirtain about the ending, so the only time I had I used it to read my updated stories and also search for new ones.I apologize, but here it is! Alot of people have been arriving in my account and reading my stories, so if your new, thank you for reading my stories and voting! And if you are not new, thank you aswell, for taking some minutes of your time to read my stories.Love you all very much, dear readers!