Death

'Wana come have a drink with us' he asked. I really wanted to say no but the next thing I new was bi was sat wiv them drinking out of a shotglass.
He showed me something that looked like a pill he said 'Here take this' I backed of. He came closer the next thing I new he was kissing me and holding me tight. I tried to back away but he had hold of me tight. As he backed of he gave me a drink. As I drank it I relized he had but the pill init and I had took it...

My eyes went weird and objects started talking to me I was halusinating really bad. He took me upstairs and closed the door into my room as we entered. He started kissing me again but this time I let him. He started to undress me and the next minute he was on top of me. Still kissing me he, he tried to make me strip him. I DID!!

10 minutes later :

I started being aware of everything again. I saw him he was still kissing me. I pushed him of,  grabbed my cloths and ran. I what had I done.
Panic started taking over as I started trying every door. Then I relized I was the only one in the house with him. Questions like Where had everyone else gone? Why am I alone with him? Who is he? What did I take? Started to fill my head.

I heard him shout my name. I ran again. 'No point running' he calmly said. I panicked he came racing down the stairs and found me. He grabbed my wrist and started kissing me again I pushed him away and ran. I remembered the back door wax open so I ran to the kitchen. I grabbed the first thing I saw and took it with me. He came running after me. Grabbing me by my hair this time he pulled me closer again and started to kiss me AGAIN! What he didn't know was in my hand was a knife I stuck it into his ribs and backed away. With a bang he fell ro the floor.

I had murdered a person!!!! 🔪🗡

I fell to the floor crying my eyes out when I found a ditch abit further away. I dragged the body to the Ditch and threw him in. I started to cover him up with mud when I heard a nice that freaked me out. It was dillon! He moved and said 'I Love You' I panicked and waked him on the head with the shovel continued covering hid body. Threw the shovel and ran back inside to quickly tidy the house.

17 years have passed and the body still lies In the ditch waiting for one unlucky victim to dig him up .....