Chapter 4

Bella's POV
I literally think someone should wrap Alec in bubble wrap. He just... well, passed out. I'll just leave him there. He'll wake up soon. Crystal just walked in, so as always I have to talk to her.

"Hey Crystal."

"Hey Bella, what's going on here?"

"Alec! What the hell? Why did he just pass out?" Jace was really confused, but I wasn't really caring. Like I said. He'll wake up soon.

"Alec and Jace are fighting."

"Wow, really? Jace, what were you and Alec fighting about?" Crystal asked. I had started to do my work again while Alec was still passed out on the floor.

"Alec proposed to Magnus, and he quit spending time with his family." It may seem like my brother is heartless but Jace always has a heart when it comes to family. "He's just rushing into it." And of course speaking of the devil (Not literally, he just is only some demon) Magnus walks in and sees Alec sprawled out on the floor.

Magnus' POV
Someone needs to wrap this adorable man in bubble wrap! He looks really peaceful, but I need to talk to him so I guess I could heal him. I walk over to him and run my hand over his chest and head, waking him up and healing him at the same time. Bella walked over to him and helped him up. I love his eyes, they are like his vulnerability because you can always see how he is feeling just by looking into them. This time I saw fear.

"What happened?" Alec said. And of course they were talking about the proposal because Crystal was still on that subject. I could tell because out of the blue she asked Bella about it.

"Where am I?" Well Alec is still not fully aware.

"You passed out and your in the institute. Are you feeling OK Alec?" The fact that he didn't know where he was scared me. I wasn't sure what was wrong.

"I dont remember that and who's Alec?" My stomach fell to the floor when I heard Alec say that. I didn't even hear when Crystal told Alec that he was Alec. That was really alarming to all of us because Bella came over to Alec and felt his forehead.

"You feel like you have a fever." Bella is really good with medical stuff so I hope she is not wrong.

"I'm good! I feel fine!" Alec says as he trips over his own feet. H would have done a face plant if bella hadn't have caught him. I'm telling you that Crystal is the queen of asking obvious questions. Especially when she is asking Alec if he is OK when he can't even remember his own name.