~three~

A/N:

There are four big sized firms in the field of CA. I've not mentioned any names because well...I don't want to. But wherever I use the words 'Big Four' in this story, I'm talking about the four big firms almost every CA student wants to be a part of. 

************

One week after his little meet with Meera, the Big Four began with their recruitment for articles. Naturally every IPCC student got busy with preparation.

Archit's family was full of CAs, so he decided against applying for any Big Four and instead chose to article in his own Uncle's firm in peace.

But being as ambitious as he was, Vedant decided to write the entrance for all the four firms.

He cleared two of the four and was soon given a call for an interview.

If he was under the impression that he'd done something great, he was forced to rethink when he saw about twenty other candidates in the tiny room they were asked to wait in. This was the HR interview which was of a very general nature but was followed by the technical interview. Only if he managed to clear the technical round, would he qualify for final round, the Partner round. And this round would finally decide whether or not he would become a part of one of the biggest CA firms in the world.

It was a sight to behold, all equally nerdy and geeky looking girls and guys, staring into nothingness. Nobody spoke to anybody and nobody knew each other.

Vedant chose to stand instead of sit, as he rested his back against the wall.

And that's when he saw her. She balanced the hair tie between her teeth as she pulled her hair into a pony tail. Even maroon suited her as much as coral did, or even white. The maroon kurti flattered her to no end.

Today Vedant noted, that she'd actually made an effort to look good.

And Meera actually looked really good; quite pretty to be honest.

Should I go say hi?

Or will she think I'm forcing myself on her?

"Vedant Shah?" a thickly formal voice sliced through the quiet hall.

From his peripheral view he sensed Meera's gaze fall on him.

"That's me."

"Please go inside."

He took a deep breath in, pushing Meera's thoughts at the back of his head and walked into the room. But not before he said to her in his mind, Good Luck Meera.

 But not before he said to her in his mind, Good Luck Meera