Part 3

After what felt like days of running after Mulan you found her. At first you thought was talking to someone but as you got closer you saw that she was doing man practice. You rolled your eyes and looked at Mushu only to see that he was lighting a small fire.

"What are you doing?" you whispered/Yelled

You looked at Mulan again.

"Oh who am I fooling? It's going to take a miracle to get me into the army"

A blast of fire and smoke appeared from behind a rock and a large dragons shadow was cast on a large stone wall.

"DID I HEAR SOMEONE CALL FOR A MIRACLE? LET ME HEAR YOU SAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" it said

Mulan was of cause was scared to death, screamed "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" and hid behind a rock with her house

"Who are you?" she said trembling

You were just sitting behind a rock this entire time watching this UN fold.

"WHO AM I? WHO AM I? I AM THE GUARDIAN OF LOST SOLS. I AM THE POWER FULL THE indestructible Mushu"

As soon as Han (The horse) saw him he squished Mushu which made you giggle. After Mulan pulled Han away Mushu had to pick himself up so Mulan could properly understand what he was.

"Uh my ancestors sent a little lizard to help me?"

You took this as your opportunity to talk to Mulan but of cause you couldn't talk to her as you were so you shrunk down to your smaller form so she wouldn't be scared

"Well Miss Fa if it wasn't for this little lizard I would be dragging you home right now" you said walking up to her

"And you are?" She said with a curios look

"My name is (Y/N) or the great stone dragon as allot of people like to call me. I'm surprised you didn't recognise me since you were sitting with me on the night you decided to do this."

Mulan stood up like she was surprised but she was a little skittish after seeing 2 dragons I one day.

"You're Um..."

Mushu climbed the bamboo to be eye level with Mulan and you climbed on to Kan with his consent of cause.

"Intimidating? All inspiring?" he said with a smile

"Tiny!"

It was your turn to talk "Of cause we're travel size for your convenience, if I was my real size Kan here would die of fright but for Mushu that is his real size."

You scratched Kans chin and he seemed to like it.

Mushu was now sitting on Mulan's shoulder

"And my powers are beyond your mortal imagination, for instance my eyes can see strait threw your armour"

Mulan covered her chest and slapped Mushu in the face which made him fall onto the floor.

"That's it dishonour, dishonour on your whole family. Dishonour on you, dishonour on your cow..." ( I love that line )

Before he could say anything else Mulan put her hands over his mouth.

"Stop, stop I'm sorry I'm just nervous I've never done this before"

You were standing next to Mushu at this point looking at Mulan with kind eyes He was still a little mad.

"Then you're going to have to trust us and don't you slap me anymore." After saying this he walked off to do something so you could talk to Mulan for a moment.

"Don't worry Mulan you're not doing this alone." You said "Oh and between you and me he needed a good slap for that"

(He, he, he, he)