Part 11

Y/N (POV)

I herd a loud yell and I very slowly became aware of the world around me again. When the stone crumbled off of me I realised that had just happened. Leaping from my plinth I ran towards the  temple but before I entered the  Ancestor held out his hand in a stop motion. He then pointed to Mushu who was in his knees in a praying position.

Mushu: Oh great ancestor, I'm here begging on my knees for you to bring (y/N) back to me. I've just felt so unwanted and mistreated for years and when I met her she changed my life. I need her with me because I love her. Pleas bring her back to me.

Not long after that he began to... cry.

After a few seconds the ancestor gave me person to go to Mushu. I shrank down to his size,knelt in front of him and cupped his face in my hands to make him look at me.

At first he flinched at my touch but when he looked at me he grabbed my wrists and looked at me in utter confusion which I couldn't help but smile at. He was shaking like mad.

Mushu: (Y/N)? 

Me: Hi

Mushu: Did you just hear all that?

me: kind of

Mushu stood up and I did the same. He put his hand on my cheek and looked into my eyes for a few seconds while I did the same. He started to lean in I did the same and before we knew it we were kissing.