Chapter 15:~ blood and tears

A/N...............sooooo it's been a while....IM SORRY BUT YOU GUYS JUST READ AND NO VOTES...I'm depressed...can you blame me? So many reads ( :D) yet so little votes...but anywho...here's another chapter up...(it's a short one)

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________________________

Candice was breathing hard, beads of sweat was rolling down her forehead.

Man, that fight must've been pretty intense...sucks that I was the one that missed it.

I frowned.

"That bitch!"

Candice said in rage and in between a gasp of breath.

She turned to Jake,

"Whatever she says, it's not true!"

Shaking her head letting her hair sway a bit.

She brought her hands up to her face while she sobbed, Jake looked at her a bit confused at what just came out her mouth and then held her close, even though he still had no idea what she meant.

Jake stroked her hair in comfort and somewhat lost in thought...

The red headed girl came out with a slightly bruised jaw and a malicious grin plastered onto her face when she saw that Candice was a wreck.

As if to sense the girls eyes on her, Candice raised her face from her hands and wiped the tears away on her sleeve.

They stared at each other as if they wanted to rip each other's throat out, the tension was thick.

Candice apparently couldn't handle it and stormed out of Jakes embrace.

My eyes followed her as she left but then landed on Erik.

He had his ear to ear grin going then winked at me.

My stomach felt weird.

Am I gonna be sick?

My hands instantly shot up to my face to feel if a fever was coming on.

Nope!

I was fine.

Then, with a blink of an eye, he was gone from where he stood.

Jake stood up and stalked out, I followed him like a lost puppy.

What else could I do?

Certainly not Ashton, that would just give me a headache, and Erik just irritated me.

He stopped abruptly just before the entrance to the football field and slid down the wall sitting on the floor.

I looked around to see if I saw anyone.

Unfortunately no one was around.

It was freakishly clear.

"Did you ever get that feeling that the person you love is pushing you away but you just ignore the fact that's it's happening and there's nothing you could do about it? I mean, look at Candice. I'm sure she fought with that girl to keep her mouth shut because she's cheating on me...AGAIN...it's not the first time she's done it. This is the fifth time. You must think I'm stupid. I mean, I love her so much, but she just keeps breaking my heart. It's like she doesn't even feel the same way anymore...but she cries when I tell her that she needs her space..."

It sounded as though he was trying really hard to fight back tears.

I couldn't say anything neither could I think of anything to write, so I placed my hand on his back just below his neck, in a sort of comforting way...

He sighed and looked up at me.

I didn't know what to do so I got to my feet and shrugged.

"Look, I'm sorry for dumping all this shit on you, it's just that..."

His voice faded and a loud shrill was heard from the not too far away girls washroom.

Jake rose off the floor while I just stared in the direction.

I tried moving but it was as if I was glued to the spot.

He froze at the entrance, the color suddenly drained from his face.

At that I forced myself forward.

I stopped at his side and followed his gaze and did a double take of the sight whilst I took in an audible gasp.

The red headed girl was on the floor surrounded by a pool of blood.

The smell of metal reached my nose.

Her leg was in an unnatural position.

She was alarmingly pale.

The girl who screamed was cowering in a corner with her hands covering her mouth as she stifled the rest of her cry.

She had streams of unmistakable tearsflowing down her cheek.

___________________________

So....I hoped you enjoyed it....the upcoming chapters will be longer....I promise...

virtual hugs to those who are generous to drop a vote or comment <333333

Remember to...

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

Twitter: @AshleyAllstarzz

Instagram: Ashley Allstarzz

~~DEATHWISH~~