• Chapter 1 •

Taehyung POV.

1 7 : 3 0

After eating , the rest of the members and me were ready to head out to the MAMA Awards. We get in the black limousine and went to the awards.

Once we were there with other idols we start searching for our seats. In front of us they were sitting Seventeen and beside us there was one table with Big Bang.

" Kookie! " I said to Jungkook.

" What? " answered to him.

" Today Blackpink performed with their new song , isn't it? "I asked.

" I think so , why? " He asked , smirking.

" I want to know how they look like after all this months. " I answered curious.

" Pretty , as always. " He said with a widely smile.

Stupid pervert. After a few girlgroups performing it was the turn of Blackpink. They started with their performance , they were all killing it but somehow my eyes were glued on the purple-haired one. She was pretty , her voice was a bit huskier than the others and she was the most curvy one. What I am thinking? She has a nice body. STOP IT TAEHYUNG.

( A/N : I know this is not from AIIYL and here she doesn't have purple hair but I have to zoom that booty tho

( A/N : I know this is not from AIIYL and here she doesn't have purple hair but I have to zoom that booty tho. 😂 )

" Hey , Jimnie " I asked to him.

" Ye? "

" How is the purple-haired called? " I asked.

" She is Jisoo. Why Taehyungie? Did she attracted you? " He said smiling me.

" I-is not that pabo. " I answered.

" Ye , ye. " He said and get back to whatever he was doing.

They finish their performance and we all applause. I heard some comments from EXO's table.

" Jisoo-ssi is hot now "

" She is getting prettier in every comeback "

" Look at her hips "

" Shut your nasty asses guys "

Now I know that Jungkook and I weren't the only ones who thought dirty things. Ugh. Such perverts.

A/N:I have to leave it here because I had the rest of the story but as I publish it got cuted. (=_=)