• Chapter 6 •

(A/N:You can die for the cuteness of the gif above.)

Jisoo POV.

It was Jungkook. He is the one calling me baby? I thought he was shy.

" Annyeong ghaseyo " He salute me.

" Hi , I didn't expect that the one texting me was you. " I said him.

" Well , Lisa give me your number because she wants to give you a punishment. " He said.

" Yeah , was because I bumped T.." I cut myself because I didn't want him to know.

" You bumped Taehyung , I know. He has told us. " He said while smirking.

Tho that smirk was really necessary? I mean , he is handsome but chill.

" I want the members to know my new girlfriend ...I mean friend. " He rectify.

" You want me to hit you right " I said angrily.

He lean closer and whispered in my ear giving me goosebumps.

" I know you won't " He whisper seductively.

We went to walk and know all the others members. Why did he want me to know them? Seeing Taehyung was gonna be awkward.
And there they are , a group of six boys sitting on a table of the park.

" Hi guys " Jungkook said to them.

They wave to us and salute.

" I think you know her. This is Jisoo from Blackpink. " Jungkook tell to them.

" Hi " They said in unison.

As I turn around my head I saw Taehyung watching us with a mad face. Maybe he is jealous? (A/N:Yes he is)

" Hi , Jisoo-ssi. How are you doing? " Taehyung asked me.

" Oh right. You bumped her right? "
J-horse , I mean J-hope teased.

I saw how Taehyung give J-hope a ' I am going to kill you ' look.

" Yeah , I apologise that day. No need to remember it , thanks. " He said.

" That's right. There is no need to apologise again. " I said giving a shy smile.

" Oh , okay sorry. " Hobi said regretting it.

After eating in the park with the other members I felt how someone grab me by the wrist and drag me to the ice cream shop.

" Wh-what? " As his head turn around I saw that it was Taehyung. What is with him?

" Sorry for grabbing you roughly. " He apologise.

" N-no...that is okay. I was only kind of surprised. " I said shyly because he was still grabbing me.

" Are you okay? Your face is red. " He said touching my cheeks , making me blush even more.

" Yo-your hand is... " Even not finishing my sentence , he noticed his hand and he quickly remove it.

" So-sorry..." He apologise while he was the one blushing now.

" Well... Why did you drag me here? " I asked curious.

" Ah...I want to know something. Do you like Jungkook? " He asked.

" What?! NO. " I said shocked by his question.

" I thought you wanna date him. " He said.

" No...Why do you ask me that? " I said.

" I only care for my members. " He said while looking at the sky.

" Okay... " I said not convinced.

Tae Pabo.

(A/N: THIS IS AN UPDATTTTTTEEEEE.)

HOPE YOU LIKE IT.