Prologue

Scott's POV

The nogitsune fell to the ground and crumbled into a pile of dust which was slowly turning into nothing. I look up to Stiles and Lydia a waves of emotions hit me happiness and a ton others but mostly just relief. But it was short lived.

As soon as my eyes met Stiles he started to violently cough then collapsed to the ground his body shaking.
He stopped coughing Panic and shock wash over me.
"Stiles !" Lydia screamed. Turning him to face upwards checking his wrist for a pulse.
Lydia choked on a sob. Snapping back to make senses I ran to stiles kneeling I checked myself.
It couldn't be true. He can't be dead, he's my, brother this can't be happening. Not now. Not after everything. Where did we go wrong? Did killing the nogitsune kill stiles too? No.. that couldn't happen could it?
That's when I felt it a pulse it was weak and getting weaker but it was there. Without even thinking i bit his wrist hoping that the bite would save him. He screamed. It was one of the screams when your in true pain. The one that kills other people because of how sad and heartbreaking they are. He stopped shaking.
I hesitantly put my hands to his wrist checking for a pulse.

Stiles' s POV

I released a breath I didn't even now I was holding in. My eyes met Scott which is when it happened I felt my throat begin to tighten. I felt my knees hitting the cold ground then my chest. My body shaking because of .........
I don't know. Scott where is he? Why isn't he helping?
My dad. Where was he? Was he safe? What about Klaus or Rebekah? Elijah? Kol? Where did that come from? Who were they? What about Lydia ? That's when I felt it. It was like .... getting stabbed a thousand times over and over again but millions of more times worse. Then I blacked out.

Sorry this is very short.
This is my first time writing, sorry about the grammar and spelling.
Please tell me how to improve my writing, what you think and if you got anything you want me to add.
I don't know how to make a cover but I'm going to learn how to make one but for now that's a stand in please tell me what you think sorry that this so long m.
I am going to complete this so don't worry about me just suddenly stop updating.