Chapter 12 Sterek

Hope's POV

Davina and Kol both showed me a spell that would help stiles find love they said that Stiles would be drawn to his soulmate. I couldn't wait to see who it was. Maybe it would be one of his old friends from Beacon hills like Lydia or Derek.

We found the spell but we had a slight problem we had all the ingredients except one, a strand of Stiles's hair without him noticing. But I had a plan for that, all I had to do is ask him for a hug. When I told this to Davina and Kol they both gave me a confused look.
"When he gives me a hug I'll pluck out one of the hairs, and if he notices I plucked it out the I'll say I needed it for the gift I was making for you too"
"And what this gift possibly be?" Kol asked playfully.
"It's a surprise."
"And if it doesn't work? What then" kol mentioned giving me a smirk.
"I'll make something up"
"Sounds like a plan, you'll gat the hair and Kol and I will get the potion ready " Davina said.
I wanted to help with the potion but it wasn't really my strong suit, and I didn't want to mess it up.

***

Hope's POV

Okay the only ting I have to do is get a stand of my uncles hair. Easier said than done. But I did get it. I figured the hug thing wouldn't work so I planned something else that seemed really crazy just in case.
Okay he was sleeping I tapped him on the shoulder, he didn't wake up. WHACK!
I slapped him across the face, he woke up -finally - panicked when he saw me he got really confused. A red mark was beginning to form on his face.
"Di di did you ju just slap me across the face" he stuttered, now I felt kinda felt bad, kinda. It was a little bit funny.
"No" I said as innocently as I could.
"What's the matter?" He questioned all sleepy
"I had a nightmare, can I have a hug" I asked
"Sure, come here" he said opening his arms. I wrapped my arms around him and my head rested in his shoulder I took my chance and I plucked a hair out."
"Ow" he screamed he jerked back
"What?" I asked innocently my hands were behind my back.
"I ju-just never mind" he said confused
"Do you want to stay here with me because of your nightmares or something "
"No I think I'll just go to sleep in my room"
I left, Davina would be so happy I got the hair.

***
Kol's POV

"I got the hair!" Hope said excitedly, holding the hair like a trophy.
Hope got the hair, not that I doubted her. But now Davina could do the spell. Which would be hard to do, but Davina's powerful.
"So, what now" Hope said
"Now I do the spell." Davina said.
"What I want to help" Hope reasoned me and Davina eyes met then we turned back to Hope and we gave in.
"Okay, fine" I said frustrated. After that Davina and Hope did the spell.
"So, What now?" Hope said.
"Now, we wait."

Davina ' s POV

Today I took Hope's lessons because Stiles went to meet up one of his friends from Beacon hills so he could to catch up. When Stiles asked me this is how it went.

Flashback

"hey could you take hope lesson for today?"He sounded desperate this definitely got my interest.
"Sure, but why?" I asked innocently I had invited Stiles's pack from Beacon hills for the wedding 2 weeks early so Stiles would go to my weeding with his soul mate, and the pack hadn't suspected a thing because I told them I wanted here early so we could catch up.
"To tell the truth I wanted to catch up with the pack."
"Anyone in particular?" I questioned
"No" he sounded uncertain.
"You, sure?" This was getting fun.
"Yes, I mean no" he fumbled, I chucked.
"Go have some fun, I'll tell Hope that you went out to catch up with some friends"
"Thank you"
"Wait, who is it?" You can't blame me for wanting to know.
"Don't tell anyone, but" I listened closer,
"Derek." He said, I smiled at him.
"Go." I said.

End of flashback

*** still Davina's POV

Hope lesson had just finished I had showed her 2 new spells but for the most of the lesson we just talked about what we thought Stiles and Derek were doing. I suggested catching up but she thought they were doing something romantic which I found adorable.
"Can I ask you something?" Hope said suddenly, I was clearing up the table in the greenhouse where our lesson was.
"Sure" I responded.
"After the wedding can I call you aunt Davina?" Hope said, I froze.
"Yeah, I guess technically I will be your aunt." I said. Hope jumped off the stool and gave me a hug I was caught off guard and dropped some herbs but it didn't matter, I kneeled down so Hope's arms were around my neck and gave into the hug.

Comment what you think, or if you see any spelling, grammar or punctuation mistakes. I will post the next chapter soon.