Chapter 13 Sterek

Derek's POV

I ordered a coffee because Stiles was taking too long or maybe he was coming, it had after all been 10 minutes but he might just be running late.
After all theses years I still can't believe that Stiles is supernatural but also a member of the most powerful supernatural family in existence as Deaton as told me. But I can still only see him as the cute sarcastic little human who always had wild hand gestures. He was like a cinnamon roll who could actually kill you ( with sass.)

Stiles's POV

Shit, I was running late so now Derek is gonna go all sour wolf on me. That guy seriously needs to smile once in a while.

I check the time I was supposed to be there 10 minutes ago, what if he thought I was not coming. Maybe I should just leave and I'll text him saying I couldn't make it. I was about to turn to go back but then I see him (looking cute as always) I back up slowly but he's spotted me, to late to leave now.

Ok, just be cool and pretend this isn't the guy you were crushing on almost your entire life in high school (at least in Beacon hills.)

I turned to the other street knowing that he hadn't brought someone from the pack and that they were in the bathroom so something, my senses were strong and I could tell no one else from the pack had came along.

This might be awkward, I mean he knew I was a vampire-werewolf-witch hybrid but Derek looks at me differently than before. Last we saw each other he asked about my family (like children, wives, ect.) and I got really defensive, and told him about the rivalry between me and my siblings (,and maybe a little harsher than I meant but.....yeah I don't have a reason for being like that.)Maybe I could make up an excuse and then I could leave early.

Derek's POV

I was about to pay for the coffee and leave but then when I spotted him mostly by smell buts that's when I see him , wow he looks adorable as always. Wearing his signature red flannel T-shirt and he looked a little nervous, I hope it's not because of me, I was really looking forward to taking to him again.

Wait... did he think this was a DATE? I mean it was just the two of us. So does this mean I have to hug him or.. I would like to hug him amongst other things. But does Stiles want me? Oh shit here he comes.

Stiles's POV

Go In for the hug, we know each other that well. Derek didn't think that apparently and went for a handshake, so I did that but then he switched to a hug so then it got awkward really fast.

After that very weird hug-handshake thing we started talking and things got more comfortable between us. He even smiled a little

We ordered some food Derek a stake and for myself a plate of chicken nuggets. We talked about the pack, how Cora and Hope were doing, both well. Then the conversation turned a little we started talking about relationships he hadn't been with anyone since Kate and neither had I because I didn't want any romantic ties and I couldn't find anyone.

When we finished our food we went to the parade that was happening that night.

Derek's POV

Stiles took me to one of the New Orleans parades. Music blasted all around us Stiles started to pull me into the crowd and Stiles started to dance in his own cute, weird kind of way. He pulled me closer to him and put his arms around my neck and started dancing forcing me to dance with him. Which I gave into.

***

Derek's POV

I took stiles back to his house/ manor he was really tired and a little bit drunk he had his arms around my neck and was mumbling. I didn't know what room was his so I laid him down on the couch/sofa and told him to go to sleep.
"Wait stay with me till I fall asleep?" Stiles mumbled out.
"Sure"  I replied, he was even more cute when he was sleeping I stayed for about 10 more minutes after he fell asleep and decided I needed to go back to my hotel.
I turned around to go but  jumped and almost screamed I front of me was Hope, Davina and Klaus.