Chapter 1

Scott's POV
What have I done? Stills will hate me? He didn't ask for this but what was I supposed to do I couldn't just let him die he's my brother. Steps echoed of the floor and i looked up there the pack, Chris Argent and the twins were there they stopped running when they saw me holding stiles body and Lydia frantically looking for a pulse on stiles's wrist tears and sobs escaping her. I looked up to Kira and Isaac who were frozen in place probably because of the shock then my gaze went back to stiles.

Chris Argent's POV

The oni were gone. Ethan got stabbed but he would heal. Stiles, did he and Scott change the nogitsune.
"Guys we're not done we need to check on Scott and everyone" Derek said.
"Derek's right " Derek looked at me surprised at me saying that but I brushed it off "can you walk?" I asked Ethan offering him a hand.
" Yeah, I'm almost healed" he  said as I helped up
"Come on, the others might need our help" Derek said impatiently
"Aden go with Derek "
"No, I nee" I cut him off
"Scott could need you help" he started to protest but Ethan stopped him
"Go I'll be fine , Lydia might need your help too plus I'll right behind you" Ethan said trying to balance then failing I quickly caught him and put his arm around my shoulders.
"I just need to catch my strength"

Derek's POV

We set off a run myself leading the way using my hearing to lead my way to the rest of the pack. Ready to fight the nogitsune at a moment notice but this was...
Not what I was expecting

" Scott what did you do?

Ethan's POV

"I'm okay now " I said to Chris standing by myself
"Are you sure ?" He replied his arms out ready to catch me if I fell.
"Yeah" grabbing Chris arm. "I'm all right now"
I heard Lydia she was crying sometimes bad must must of happened. My sense snapped back I was suddenly alright.

Aden's POV

"Scott what did you do" I hear Derek say. I was slightly behind him damn Derek can run fast. What was he talking about? Did something happen to Lydia. Did the nogitsune change did it affect stiles if it did Scott could never forgive himself. I run even faster until I came to Derek. My eyes widened in shock. Scott was holding Stiles tears in his eyes while Lydia was holding stiles's wrist looked for a pulse
" I didn't have a choice, I couldn't let him die" Scott said breathing deeply. I hear Chris and Ethan come.
"I didn't have a choice" he said more to himself.

Chris Argent's POV

"Scott" I whispered as I cautiously approach the werewolf
" I couldn't lose him too " I knew what he meant when I lost Allison I felt like him but I needed to help them so I left the grief for later and it what hunters do. I'm slowly pulled him away from Stiles and onto his feet.

Ethan's POV

Lydia was crying. Scott was being pulled onto his feet by Mr Argent that's when I saw it a bite on Stiles left wrist my eyes darted to Scott who had tears in his eyes. I closed my eyes and connected the dots Scott must have given Stiles the bite. It wouldn't save him I couldn't hear a pulse.

Lydia's POV

Why couldn't I find the pulse. Whispers talked into my ears Getting louder then quieter.Scott had bitten Stiles still I couldn't focus enough to find it I heard footsteps. Some one say something, was that Derek? What did he say? More footsteps, more words. Was that Allison dad? How could I be more selfish I couldn't even find a Stiles's pulse after everything he's done for me that's when I felt it "Shut up ! " I yelled all at once all the voices stopped.I felt a pulse. I felt a pulse " I felt a pulse" I yelled. Stiles began to stir. I pulled the sleeve down.

Stiles' s POV

My eyelids slowly opened and my vision slowly went into focus. Scott and Lydia had tears in their eyes. Chris Argent, Derek and the rest of the pack was there and also the twins were there looking at me all tense, with worried looks. Derek had his arms crossed as always and Lydia was kneeling by me.
"Oh god I passed out didn't I?" Lydia let out a breath and looked relieved then backed to worried.
"That's not exactly the.." she trailed off looking at her feet.
I slowly got into a sitting position that's when I felt it. I let in a sharp breath pulling back the sleeve of my T-shirt fearing what I would see but there was nothing there. My eyebrows knitted in confusion.
"Why are you all looking at me like that?" Derek had his arms at his sides. Scott was at my side in less than a second pulling my wrist towards him pushing my sleeve all the way up to my elbow and looked at it almost as if he was examining then turned it looking there. I don't get it what was he looking for there was nothing on my arms.
"Scott what are you doing?" then out of nowhere he pulled me into a hug.
"How do you feel?" He said still holding on me.
"Alright considering everything, but my ribs hurts but that may be because of you"
"Oh" he exclaimed and let go of me gazing at me his eyes going up and down my body   "Scott your worrying me what happened?"
"You died, Stiles" Isaac says. What?
"What? Again? How? How am I alive?"  I looked at all the faces in front of me and the realisation washed over me Scott but me that's why he was looking at my arm.No he wouldn't do that he knew I didn't want that. No
"Scott " it couldn't be true could it?
"Stiles I had no other choice, you were going to die I need to do something"
"It's okay, at least I'm not dead." Scott let out a
Small chuckle
"Does this mean I'm a werewolf now?
"Maybe you could be a kanima like Jackson" Isaac said I let out a chuckle.
Then my vision began to darken and my eyes
Rolled back.

Scott's POV

Stiles eyes rolled back and I blacked out I fought him before his body hit the ground.
"We need to get him to Deaton"

Sorry this is such a long chapter or if there was any mistakes if there is please  tell me comment what you think