Chapter 2. Nice I'm Lost

Somewhere in California.

Bill gave me permission to go. So I took the bus to somewhere, actually I don't have a clue where I am. Well I stooped out of the bus cause I kinda felt uncomfortable. The bus chauffeur was constantly giving me weird looks as if I was crazy or something.

Now I'm walking down the streets and I am seriously craving ice cream mint-chocolate.

I sense somebody follow me, their footsteps become closer and louder. At this point I'm just running and you guessed it... they also start running. I run as far possible until I'm out of breath and turn around to face my stalker. But there is nobody in sight, am I starting to get paranoid? It's probably the stress.

"Michael you are lost, aren't you?" I hear somebody say. "NO I'm not." I said stating the obvious. "Alright Mike time to return to the studio." At this point I'm really tripping how did they know I just came from the studio? let's find out who it is by playing it cool. "No you have to come and get me first." I say and then sticking out my tongue. I hear a familiar chuckle; Bill.

Thanks for reading. When you are closing this page feel free to hit the star or post a comment on my writing or on the story itself. Love you