can i have this dance

Jon pov

I was siting here waiting till he was done dancing. I was about till leave in till a handsome man came up to me. Hey nice to meet you I'm Evan. He said in a calming voice. I'm Jonathan but you can call me Jon. I said back to him. I was about to say something but my song was on.

I was gonna tell him to dance with me In till he ask me that. I said yes!.we got on the dance floor i stared to swing hips, he grab my hips and stared to swing them. we dance and dance intill we got tired.

we sat at his table and talk. hey can i get your number so we can meet again he said yeah sure ( put number). when i put my down i got a text from my boyfriend.

(E=Eric J=jon)

E: hey where are you i've been looking every where for you

J: sorry i got lost in the croud where are you

E: i'm at the front door hurry up i want to leave

J: ok im on my way

hey um Evan i got to go my boyfriend  is taxting me to leave all ready so i text when i get home i said as we got up and hug each other. bye he said waving i said bye back.

i got to the front door and see him by the car on his phone. are you ready to go i ask him. we both got to the car and drove home.

when i got home i change to my pj and went to go lay down i was gonna put my phone on the chager intill i got text message it was from Evan i smile.

( E=Evan J=Jon)

E: hey

J: hey

E: wyd

J: laying down u

E: texting you xD and do you want to go hang out tomorrow

J: yeah i will love to go hand out with you

E: ok and do you like chokers i just asking

J: yeah i love chokers do you want to see one of them

E: yeah

J:ok 

J:

E: wow well don't wear one tomorow because i gonna get you on that you don't have

E: wow well don't wear one tomorow because i gonna get you on that you don't have. well do you like crystal  

J: yeah but i don't have crystal choker

E: well you might get one

J: ok

E: well ttyl have to go to sleep so i can get ready for tomorrow

J: ok good night Evy-bear

E: nice nickname I love it

E: good night jon

J: bye

E: bye

we were done texting each other, I put my phone on the chager and went to sleep I was dreaming about me and Evan and the beach walking holding hands and we stop walking and he took my other hand to face him.

he stared to lean in and I was leaning in to intill his soft lips.

I can't wait for tomorrow.