getting me a dog

Song: partynextdoor break from toronto.

Start song when said
__________________________

jon pov

I was driving to Eric house to hang out for a little. while I was driving I was thanking of getting a dog.

so I went the other way to go to petmart. I got there I was walking around, in till I heard braking. I found the cute dog.

 I found the cute dog

Time skip

Me and wolf walk to Eric front door and knock. Wolf was sitting down next my feet.

I open the door and saw nobody. His car is here i said to myself. I walk inside and told wolf to be quiet.

As we were walking i heard a moan.so i went upstairs slowly so i stay quiet. As i go near Eric door the moaning got louder.

I heard wolf growl ready to attack. As i open the door i saw Eric and that dude fromthe dance went to having sex.

I know i fucking knew you were cheating on me i always knew. Wolf attack! Then wolf just on the bed and bite both of them. They cry in pain and i thinki saw some blood.

While wolf was doing that i was picking up my stuff. Wolf come i said patting my thigh. Oh and Eric ' it over'
I said walking away. I got to my car and drove home.

At home

As i got home wolf ran inside to got my room. I got my room and went to the bathroom. I was done showing then i went to my closted to find something to wear. Then i found the perfect one.

I put that on and sat on my bed and put my shoes on and just sat there

Wolf jump on my bed and lay down on my lap. Guess what wolf we're going to meet someone. He jump of my lap and went to the front door.

He gonna love Evan