Oh dear hes being naughty

((CAUTION TINY SMUT!!! ;) ))

*Jayys POV*

Dahvie. My saviour. My love. My life. He rescued me. He really did it. God I love that little angel... I walked over to him as he was reading one of the books from the series Vampire Academy. He really likes that series. ((A/N: Im reading that series nowww ;-; Its awshum.....)) I smiled and went behind the couch and wrapped my arms around his neck from behind and rested my head on his shoulder. He turned and smiled at me kissing my cheek before going back to reading.

"Hey jayybear...." He giggled as he read. I read with him. He was reading a part were the vampire was drinking blood from the girl and she felt pure bliss.......That gives Jayy here an idea! Muahahahahah im evil i know....I smiled and put my hands on his arms and rubbed up and down slowly as I started to nibble on his neck. He bit his lip to keep from moaning. Ohhhhh so he doesnt want me to hear his beautiful sounds huh? I smirked and started to bite and suck like I was a vampire most likely creating a huge love bite on his neck. He bit his lip harder and I growled in his ear and started to whisper some dirty things while I was kissing and licking his ear. I could practically see from where I was standing that he was getting 'Excited' I smirked know I did a good job. I made my way over to him and sat on his lap. He quickly placed his book mark and set the book on the table grabbing my hips pulling me to him.

"You naughty little boy......." He growled in my ear and slipped both his hands up my shirt and started to bite at my neck. I moaned quietly. He thinks hes just gonna take over? Ah na na. Little boy jayy is running this show. 

I smirked and grabbed his hands and pinned him down his hands above his head. I growled and smirked kissing him hungrily. He kissed back and grabbed my wrists and flipped us then grabbed my shirt and pulled me upstairs setting me on the bed and getting two of his ties he weres when he wants to be Kawaii. He tied one of my arms to the bed post and same to the other. Ohhhhh this wasnt going as planned but i sure wasnt complaining!

*Dahvies POV*

He thinks he can just take control?! Oh no no no! Daddy takes over!!! I smirked and stripped him in under seconds. I kissed him all over his body while he groaned when I didnt kiss the place he wanted. I growled at him an made his wish true earing a gasp and moan. I want to see what other sounds he can create.

Im sure you all can guess what happens next.......;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry that its so short! Im having like major writers block! And Im also trying to work on another story too and I have homework and Im trying to read other stories too! Im filled so Im still trying to figure out what to do next.....Date? Go to the movies and a few guys try to beat up dahvie but jayy protects him?(Happened in rp :3333) ANNYYYwayyyyyyy Ill try and update the best i can! :3 By my Fallen Angels!! yes im calling you fallen angels i know its from bvb but deal with it! :33 hehehehehehehe LOVE YA!!!

~XxBrokenOnexX