A fluff before the date

A/N: Heyyyy Guys! Sorry for not updating in a while I just had a lot going on! I got sick and then I had to baby sit for two nights in a row and the computer i am writing this on is not a laptop....( I wish it was ) ;-; Yeah so anyway I will update this story today definitly and I will see if I can update the cotton candy prince today if I can! I will try my hardest! I wont have any home work! Going on a field trip! :3 Anyway!! Enjoy this little chapter! I will sort of do this from different jahvies I read! <3 enjoy! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Jayys POV*

DAHVIE ASKED ME TO MARRY HIM OH MY FLUBBING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OuO of course I said yes! I mean who wouldnt?! Hes sweet, adorable, caring, sexyyyyyy, and not to mention the fact, He is the best guy you could ever want. 

Right now me and dahvie are watching the nightmare before christmas movie with dahvies head on my lap and our hands locked together. I smiled down at him playing with his fluffy hair as he sang this is halloween with the show. I giggled watching him. He looked like a little kid! I stared at my ring and sighed happily. I kissed dahvies head and we continued to watch. I really didnt watch the movie I was watching dahvie. I cant believe I am actually going to marry this man! I am never gonna let him go....

Soon the movie was over and dahvie was fast asleep on my lap snoring softly...I should take him on a a special date tomorrow....yeah! I got it! Ill make him breakfast in bed then Ill take him to the fair! Then to a dock for a special dinner! Then itll just be romantic all night <3 ;) hehehe....

I leaned down and kissed dahvies head before getting comfy and falling asleep with my hand locked with his........

*Dahvies POV*

*DAHVIES DREAM*

I was walking through the forest alone. I kept hearing foot steps behind me. I kept turning around but no one was there. After the fifth time i heard it I quickly turned and there was jayy. He had face paint on with a dark black cloak around him (A/N: Or for you guys to make it simplier, The Bewitched outfit......yeah) I starred at him weirdly wondering why he was in this outfit. He stepped closer to me breathing softly on my neck. I automatically tilted my head  a bit and felt him gently kiss my neck. Going up and down softly before pulling away slightly and putting a hand on my cheek. He turned my head towards him before he stepped closer and once our faces were about an centimeter away.......

I woke up...

*REALITY STILL DAHVIES POV*

I slowly yawned. Man why did that dream have to end so soon? And i would like to see jayy in that outfit...Hehehe.....Hey I can think those things! Dont look at me like that! Hes my fiance for gods sake!! Anyway. I got up a bit and looked around. Jayy was all curled up next to me on the couch....Holy mother of god he looks adorable!!!

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeee" I cooed whispering while grabbing my phone and taking a boat load of pictures of him. At the end of the 40th picture he started to stir.

"D-dahvie?" He whispered looking around then smiling when he saw me.

"Good morning my dark cloaked prince" I smiled and he yawned

"Your what?" He asked and I giggled "Oh just something that happened in a dream" I say and he kisses me softly

"Go get ready I have a big day planned for you" He stated and I smiled nodding before kissing him again then running off to our room.

I got dressed in a black jacket with a Monroemadness t-shirt and some skinny jeans with my combat boots so im atleast a little bit taller. I teased my hair and did my normal makeup and went out then saw jayy with a Vanity Insanity t-shirt and a sleeveless leather jacket and tight leather pants to give me a good shot of his ass. 

"Well well.....Some one looks sexy.." I said going behind him and putting my hands on his waist. He chuckled and turned around leaning down to my face.

"Not as sexy as you..." He whispered kissing me. I smiled kissing back then wrapping my arms around his neck while he wrapped his arms around my waist. We kissed for a while then when broke we giggled at each other.

"I love you baby..." He whispered against my lips. I smiled wide.

"I love you more...." I whispered back. he smiled big.

"I love you most..." He whispered and I giggled grabbing his hand then walking down the steps. 

"Not possible!" I yelled. "Is too!" He yelled and we both laughed at each other. I then pulled him to me after we got on our shoes. He blushed and smiled.

"I love you most of all.." I smiled going on my tippy toes and kissing his nose.

"FIne you win.." He whined and pouted cutely.

"Dunt pout baby your too cute to pout.." I whined and pecked his lips. He smiled and giggled giving up.

"Yay! Now lets go!! We have the day for us!" He exclaimed being the cute little boy he is. He grabbed me and picked me up putting me on his back before running outside. I squealed hanging onto him. 

"Jayy!! Put me down please!" I squealed holding onto him tighter.

"awwwweee fineeee" He giggled setting me down and kissed me quickly before getting in the car. I followed and he started up the car and smiled at me. I smiled back as he started to drive. I smiled at him before saying.

"Where to first?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: YAY! I finished this! Hurray! Anyway ill try to update the other stories if I can! My computer still sucks so im during this during school ;-; anyway I love you all so much! SHOUT OUT TIME: @Mari_Von_Monroe I LOVE DIS CHICK!! ASK FOR SHOUTOUTS!! <3 bai bai Farewell my fallen angels be strong because i know im not <3

~XxBrokenOnexX