Demons inside

A/N: Heres a small update for you guys....Its going to be a bit scary.....^3^ hehe im evil....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Dahvies POV*

I woke up with a start. That has been the fifth nightmare in a row and its been the same nightmare each day. This hasnt been going well....I looked over at the clock.... 3:30 am!! God! I looked over to my left to see a fast asleep jayy cuddled into the sheets. I swear that boy can sleep through anything. I sighed and grabbed my tennis ball from my night stand and started to mess with it as the nightmare played over and over in my mind.....

*Dahvies Nigtmare*

The large creature with blood red eyes and sharp fangs chased after me....I ran and ran...I was in a big field with no where to hide, I could hear it getting closer and the forest was only a few feet away till I hit a barrier on the edge...I pounded on the barrier...I screamed as I heard the creature closer....I saw Jayy come out of the forest with a scared expression....He had gashes everywhere on his body...I screamed in horror as he collapsed...I screamed and pounded on the barrier a few more times till I felt the breathing of the creature on my neck.....I turned around slowly and saw the face of the devil then I woke up.....

*Real Life*

I cried softly....Its the same horrible dream...Well seeing im crying now I should get up and wash off....I sighed and slowly got up making sure I wont wake Jayy....I snuck over to the bathroom not bothering to close the door and I turned on the water and washed my face and after I turned it off I whiped my face off with a towel and stared at my reflection at the mirror.....I saw the reflection turn into a evil smile....

"Youll never be good enough...Your worthless and stupid.." the reflection growled at me while I stood there dumbfounded.....I gulped and backed up to the wall but the reflection stayed by the sink with a giant smile...

"No......Your not real...Just my imagination....." I stuttered out as I felt myself go limp and sink down to the floor....I cant move...Whats happening to me?!?!

"Does this look fake?!" It snarled and slowly got out of the mirror as I stared in shock...It made its way over to me and pressed its hands on my arms and pulled me up so my feet werent touching the ground....I started to cry...I was so scared I didnt know what to do! Its stronger than me! A thought came to my mind and I took a deep breath as tears rolled down my cheeks...

"Awww your crying!! So pathetic!" It spat and I took another deep breath and leaned my head back and screamed at the top of my lungs most likely waking up the whole city...

"JAYY!!!" and with that on cue jayy was in the door way staring at me with wide eyes and mouth open.......

*Jayys POV*

I heard the most blood curtling scream....And It was coming from my dahvie....I ran into the bathroom to see dahvie on the wall....Above the ground...With red marks forming on his arms were indents of what looks like someones hands are pushing against him...He was crying hard....

"Jayy!! help me!!! Hes trying to kill me!!!" Dahvie cried out...who?! theres no one there!! Then if on my own thoughts a person materilized before my eyes in the shape of dahvie and the only difference between the two was that this one had blood red eyes with horns and fangs with a tail....I screamed at the sight...He was hurting my dahvie!! I ran toward it and punched it in the face hard...

It moved and disapeared with in a instant as I ran to dahvies side...He held onto me for dear life and I comforted him by whispering soothing things into his ear and rubbing his back and kissing him...

"Jayy....It tried to kill me.....It only went away when your this close to me...." He whispered shaking terribly. Wait. So if im this close to dahvie. Itll stay away?

"Well then im never leaving your side..." I whispered back as he barried his head into my chest...I held him close as he cried his little heart out...Man what was that thing? If it looked like dahvie then it must be something like a bad part of him right? Im never ever leaving dahvies side again...He wont go any where without me...that means I need to be more catious about other people too....They could take my dahvie away from me....He could get hurt or that 'thing' would come back again...I cant risk that happening....

"Come on baby lets go to bed..." I said gently and he nodded wrapping himself around me and I picked him up and carried him to our bed and layed him down and got in myself and held him as close as I could to me. He snuggled into me and held onto me tightly....God hes small but STRONG! 

"Jayy can you sing to me?" He asked me and I nodded and held him closer.

"Sure baby...What would you like to hear?" I questioned and he thought for a second as I whiped his eyes.

"Always and forever?" He asked and I nodded and started to sing to him...Soon after a few minutes he was sound asleep next to me. I sniffled and kissed his forehead and lips gently and layed my head down close to his and closed my eyes. I will protect dahvie with my life....I will protect him from everything....Bad people, that 'thing' and his own mind....I will do everything to keep him happy and with a smile on that beautiful face of his....Why am i risking myself for him? Well thats a very easy question to awnser....Wanna know why? Well to all you little fan girls..... or fan boys....Its because........I love him.... and I always will...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Yeah there ya go! In my role play dahvie has a demon and jayy helped :) But what sucks now is that the owner hates me now and jayy broke up with dahvie...Itll still be dedicated to the owner and Jayy and some stuff will be from our roleplay but Its just depressing....Ive gotten more depressed and my day was ruined yesterday because Jayy broke up with dahvie for a girl.....yeah....ruined my day! Anyway enough of me being depressed! Hope you like this chapter! More will be updated soon! <3 and i might start a vampire andley story :3 Love you my fallen angels!

~XxBrokenOnexX