Part One:

Part One:

[Third Person]

He can't stop thinking about her.

She's the only thing he wants. And he always gets what he wants.

At first, he just needed release, so he asked for a blow job.

Soon, he took her virginity. And that was the worst mistake of his life. Instead of her getting attached, he did.

He regretted it with all his heart. He couldn't fall in love with her. He has no heart. He's not right for her. She's too innocent and sweet. Beautiful and smart. Sexy and-

"Shut up." He hisses at his conscious. It was eating at him. The way he'd been treating her. Like she was a whore, taking her heart and playing with it like it was a toy. Making her cry every day at work, not having the balls to apologize. How fucked up.

She could barely be in the same room as him without the urge to throw up.

He has played with her feelings for too long. She knows to stay away from him, but she can't.

He was her first. He took her virginity. He didn't make love to her, he fucked her.

After he broke her innocence, he fucked her... Hard.

Apart of it felt good. The other part hurt like a mother. Just thinking about it made her legs tremble. But after that first time, they slept together again. And it somewhat felt like love.

She had to get him out of her head. Away from her thoughts. Resist him with all her might. No matter how sexy and deep and raspy his voice is, or how beautiful his singing voice is, or how... Soft his... Lips are...

"No." She whimpers, shaking the thoughts away. She had to get rid of these feelings for him. And the only way to do that was to move on.

"Anna... Are you ready?" She turns to face the voice.

"Y-yeah. I'm ready." She stutters grabbing her phone. As she exists her office. She notices Justin standing in the hall way, his face filled with anger, rage and...

Jealously?

She tries to avoid his gaze.

"Anna?" Jacob, her date for tonight, says.

"Hum?" She mumbles.

"You okay?" He asks facing her, putting his hands in her shoulders. She looked pale, like she had seen a ghost. Justin gets angrier, his fists balling at his sides, staring at he and Jacob.

"Y-yeah. C-can we... Just go?" She says going to the elevator. Jacob walks behind her, looking back at Justin with confused eyes. As he got into the elevator with Anna, he looked at her one more time, then Justin. Suddenly, he figured the problem out. And his heart clenched as the elevator doors closed.