Chapter Four:

Part Four:

[Anna]

As soon as I got away from Justin, I headed to my apartment. Without hesitation, I take a shower, trying my hardest to get his scent off of me. I couldn't forgive him. He hurt me. He treated me like a slut, taking my virginity and then pretending that it never happened.

After my shower, I slip on shorts and a shirt. As I dried my hair, I hear my door opening and locking. My eyes widen. I'm sure I locked the door when I got in. Cutting the hair dryer off, I go to my door, check to see what was the problem.

"You thought you could run from me?"

Chills instantly go up my spine. How the fuck did he get in here?

"I have a key, remember?" He rasps jiggling the keys in his hand.

"Why... Why are you..."

"I can't lose you, Anna." He whimpers.

"You've already-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence." He snaps. I flinch at his voice.

"Justin... Please... Just go. Leave." I walk away from the door, trying to keep from being near him.

"You mean more to me than you know." He walks closer to me.

I became angry. "Don't lie to me, Justin."

"I'm not. You're the first one out of every girl I've been with to actually say you loved me. It... It scares me."

"Why would that scare you?" I ask crossing my arms.

"It's a new feeling." He rasps. "It's weird. It's... Too much for me."

"Justin... I can't do this. Please just.."

"I-I l-love y-you..." He stutters. His voice was weak, fragile.

"No you don't." I scoff. "Saying it does not make it real."

Slowly, He walks to me. My body trembles, fearful of his touch.

"Anna, I... I messed up the first time. Let... Let me make it right." He rasps reaching for my wrist.

"I can't..." I whimper.

"Yes you can." He says uncrossing my arms.

I keep my eyes away from him, afraid I'd break down.

"Anna... Look at me." He growls. When I don't move, he forces me with his thumb and index finger. He rubs my bottom lip with his index finger.

"I miss your lips." He whimpers.

"Please... Don't..." Before I could finish my sentence, his lips press against mine. He grabs my face, kissing me like his life depended on it. I could feel his hands drop to my shorts unbuttoning them as he keeps kissing me. Then one of his hands cup my sex.

"Spread your legs." He rasps. I shake my head no.

"Spread them, or I will." He says, his voice soft but threatening. I spread them, allowing him full access to my wet cunt.

"Oh fuck..." He gasps, sliding his fingers in and out of me. My head falls back, my eyes closed as he fingered me slowly.

"You've missed me, haven't you." He rasps. I moan biting my lip.

"Justin... You... You can't..." I mumble.

"I can't what, precious?" He says teasing my entrance before sliding back into me, making me yelp.

I look down at his hand, the arm with all the tattoos, moving as he fingered me. I reach for it, trying to stop him.

"Don't you dare try to stop this..." He warns, fingering me faster. I could feel my orgasm coming... Then he stops, a sigh of relief and want leaving my lips. He picks me up, carrying me to my room.

He lays me on the bed, his eyes filled with lust and desire.

"I need you... Now." He whimpers, taking off his shirt. He leans down to kiss me, but I turn my head.

"Anna..." He growls.

"This is all you want... You just want to fuck me and leave... I'm not going through that again." I say weakly.

He sighs frustratedly. "Anna..."

His voice was soft, surprising me. I turn to face him.

"I want to make love to you... With you..."

"Justin... You don't love me... You just..."

Once again I'm cut off with his lips. We lay back on my bed, kissing and rubbing each other.

Soon we were naked, Justin deep inside of my cunt, whimpering with each slow thrust, staring into my eyes the entire time, squeezing my hand that was intertwined with his.

"I love you Anna." He rasps kissing me.

"I-I... I love you too." I say weakly, closing my eyes, enjoying our love making.

Finally we both cum, reaching our highs together. Justin was behind me, his arms wrapped around my waist. I turn to face him. His face shocks me. Red eyes, with tears flowing. Red cheeks and an unreadable face.

"Justin... What's..."

"I'm so sorry... Anna I swear. I didn't... I didn't mean to h-hurt you. I'm sorry... God... Anna I'm so sorry." I pull him into my arms as he breaks down in tears.

"I forgive you." I say.

"Wh-what?" He whimpers pulling from me.

"I forgive you." I say again.

"You do?" He says.

I nod, smiling as I wipe tears from his cheeks. He kisses my palm, bringing me closer into his arms.

"I love you so much Anna." He mumbles against my hair.

I sigh as his arms hug me tighter.

"I love you more, Justin."

[Third Person]

The next morning when Anna woke up, she expected Justin to be gone.

To her surprise he was right there in her presence, sleeping soundly.

Smiling, she kisses his nose, making him move a little. She giggles as he pulls her closer, kissing her forehead.

In that moment, she resisted him no more. She let him hold her. She let him love her. And finally, after years of resistance, he let her love him.