Part Three:

Part Three:

[Justin]

As soon as I met her gaze, I follow after her. I had to talk to her. Tell her my side. She walked out the side of the building, never looking back at me. I catch up to her, grabbing her arm and pulling her into an abandoned room, locking the door behind me.

I turn around to see her back to me. Her body trembled. Her breath was heavy. She looked like she would cry any minute. I slowly sit my bag on the floor, taking off my suit jacket and untying my tie.

"You think you're so smart, don't you?" I snap. She doesn't respond to me.

"Was that to make me jealous? Huh Anna?" I say walking closer to her.

Still... No response. I felt myself getting angrier. Tears stream down my face as I felt my heart beating against my ribcage.

"Say something..." I whimper, trying to control my sobs.

I hear a sob escape her mouth. She was crying full on now. My heart broke.

"Anna, I-"

"Don't!" She cries moving away from me. My eyes widen. She's afraid of me.

"Baby..."

"Don't call me baby. I'm not... I'm not your baby. I'm nothing to you."

"Anna..."

"I don't want this. I can't do this. This is... This is not what I want."

"Wha-what do you mean?" I stammer.

"You don't love me Justin!" She cries. "You... You only want sex with no strings. I can't do that."

"Anna I'm... I'm sorry."

"Sorry can't fix this. Sorry can't fix my heart. The heart I have to you when you fucked my virginity."

My mouth drops. "Anna... Please."

"Get out of my way." She says going for the door. I grab her by the shoulders.

"Please... Anna don't... Don't leave me."

"Justin... Let me go." She sobs, fighting to get away from me.

"Anna, please."

"Justin... No. Let... Let me go." She whimpers.

I grab her hands, placing them on the wall above her head, our faces inches from each other. It was quiet. Very quiet. All you could hear was our breathing.

"Please..." My voice cracks, emotion filling it. She doesn't look at me, her faced turned away from my gaze.

"Anna.... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry I hurt you. I didn't mean to... To do that..."

Her breathing increased. She never looked at me.

"Anna look at me." I beg.

"N-no..." She whimpers. I press my lips against her skin.

"Please..." I say kissing her cheek softly.

"Justin... Stop... Please... Don't..." She gasps trying to get her words together.

I keep going, kissing her neck, making her head turn to me. I raise up connecting our lips. Instantly there were fireworks. I moan into her lips, cupping her cheek to bring her closer, making the kiss deeper. We separate for a few seconds, letting us both catch our breaths.

"I'm sorry." I say between kisses. "I'm so sorry."

She shakes her head, pushing me away.

"I can't... I-I just... Can't." She says. She turns around unlocking the door and walking out, taking my heart with her.

I'm not going to lose her. I can't lose her.