Chapter 1

Connor's POV

  I look at myself in the mirror as I straighten my collar. I still look like the geek from freshman year just with slight improvements.
I'm no longer overweight and I had a huge growth spurt I literally went from 5'3 to 5'9. 

  Thanks to proper diet and nutrition and running every morning. My trainer says the next part of our training is me building more muscle with I can't for seeing as I no longer look lanky but toned but for all the humiliation Kevin's put me through I can't wait to beat his ass.

   I walk out my room sneaking through the house and hop in my sleek black BMW to the Party that started 2 hours ago. I pulled up making sure to park a short walk away from the blaring music. Opening my door I check mystifying in the rear view mirror before walking to what I thought would be a fun night.

.............................................................

Slipping through the crowd of people I got a lot of stares. I ignoring them I went to the kitchen grabbing a soda cause I'm a good boy and promised my mother I wouldn't drink.

I took a sip of the refreshing drink as a pretty brunet came my. Grabbing my drink she setting it on the table she lead me to the dance floor. I happily obliged seeing the song blasting through the stereo hypes me up as I follow the beat of the brunette.

  She pulls on my waist grinding on me. Gulping nervously I hold onto her hips hoping I'm not as bad as I feel inside but, judging by the way she was twerking in me I was more than decent witch raised my confidence tremendously.

  After about three songs I remove myself from the dance floor going back to my drink. I walk out to the backyard that is empty hearing footsteps I take a glance seeing the brunette from earlier as she smiles at me.

  I nod in  acknowledgement raising the cool metal to my parted lips as I swallow the beverage I remember something what if this was spiked I look around panicked as my vision darkens but before I'm gone I see the devious smirk on the brunette's face.

SHIT MOMS GONNA KILL ME!!!

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter.