Chapter 3

Connors POV

   Damn I hope I'm making the right choice trusting her. I look out the window watching the dirt road disappear as we enter the highway. Wait how does she know where I live? How she even know who I am? I break the silence to ask.

   "How do you know who I am?" I question looking at her through the reflection of the window. She's so beautiful and way out of my league.

   "I think we should wait until you're home Connor." She says glancing my way before turning to the road.

  Trying to ease the awkward silence I ask for her name.

"My name is Nicole King." she says pridefully.

  "Nicole is a pretty name." I say seeing her smile. She thanks me and I hum in reply. I take this time to look her over she's wearing a skin tight suit that's a rich glossy back color, she took of her mask so I can see that she has light caramel skin, brown hair, and gray eyes. She's way prettier than Brittany my life long crush and she seems way nicer.

I'm so busy checking her out It takes me a second to realize the car stopped moving. We're at my favorite burger joint 5 Guys Burgers and Fries it's well known here in Seattle cause this is where it all started. Nicole looks over to me with a bright smile as we exit her car I slow down as she goes to the front of the car and opens the trunk I get a glimpse of the logo that's when I realize what car I've been in.

   "You have a McLaren P1?" I whisper yell walking up and hesitantly touching the sides.

  "Yeah, I guess the It's hard to tell at night with the black metallic coat huh." she says closing the trunk with a pair of clothes in hand. I agree with her still admiring the sexy sports car. I follow her through the doors grabbing us a table at the corner as she goes to change in the ladies room. I wait and pull out my phone which thankful is still here and intact checking the time it's 10a.m. I see my mom texted me about an half an hour ago. I open the message and reply to her telling her I'll be home in about 30 minutes with a girl. Not a second later Nicole emerged from the bathroom wearing fitted jeans that hugged her thighs and butt with a simple shirt that hugged her small waist.
Connor Jr. twitched ever so slightly I took a breath calming down to remove some unwanted images out my mind and swiftly got up from the table meeting her at the nonexistent line the cashier welcomed us as he asked us our orders. I choose the bacon burger and she choose the hotdog both great choices. Nicole took out her wallet so me being the gentleman I am sneakily handed the cashier my cash when she wasn't looking. He swiped my card with a thank you sir that had Nicole looking at me confused seeing I had paid I got our food and she followed quietly.

  "Thank you." she said sincerely.

  "You're welcome." I said as I gave her her order. I knew she meant for paying for her.

   "But the next we go out I'm paying alright." she told me looking up for confirmation with a playful grin.

But I couldn't help but get caught on what she said next time so wants to go out with me next time? Does I honestly look like that much of a charity case I think letting my insecurities get the best of me.

   "Next time?" I said frowning confused by why she would want there to be a next. What really baffled me was the slight frown she sported at my question. Did I say something wrong... Shit I didn't mean to reject her but before I could clear it up she spoke.

   "Yeah I mean, I know I'm not as pretty as your other girlfriends and your certainly way out if my league, but I thought we could go out probably get to know each other, but I'll understand if you don't like me and say no." By now my jaw has gone slack I watched as her frown deepened each time she went on staring at her hands the while time. She likes me WTF like thinks I'm attractive. I look at her only to see her lip slightly tremble as she takes in a shaky breath excusing herself she rushes to ladies room as I sit there shocked. What the hell did I do. I stand up running after her before she m enters the bathroom I grip onto her arm stopping her in her tracks she slowly turns around. I look into her tear eyes feeling my heart turn to mush at how pretty she looks when she cries.