A Dangerous Suprise

If I make any mistakes with anything please correct me (only with powers ,names ,and stuff like that ) and please enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kara looked up at the statue of her aunt and uncle and thought about how Kal became so bad. Kara: "Thank Rao your parents couldn't see you Kal" she said to her self. All of a sudden she heard a couple of bangs. Kara looked around trying to figure out where the noises came from ,Kara: "Who's there?!......Batman is that you?.

Kara turned around to check behind her , but she ended up seeing a big throne made up of red kryptonite.
Kara's heart jumped and she flew out of there like she wouldn't live till tomorrow she thought she wasn't very close to the throne so maybe she won't be affected, she was so wrong. As all this thinking was happening her eyes were glowing red, a very dark red then they stopped as she closed the fortress and flew away.

Kara entered Gotham and looked down as she was flying. She noticed a man trying to steal money from an Outdoors ATM. Kara swooped down and tapped his shoulder he turned around and swung his fist not giving a damn who he hits. Kara blocked his swing and punched his stomach making him hit the ATM. The man was shaking at Kara's strength.

Unknown man: "Who are you?"
Kara: "Do you not see the famous symbol..... I'm Supergirl "
Unknown man: "You kryptonians need to back off of earth"

Kara went in for another punch but before she can hit him he pulled out a knife mixed with kryptonite and slashed her arm with it.

Kara:"How did you get that?"

She said while grabbing his arm and breaking it.

Unknown man: *Screams in pain *"You bitch!"

Kara: "Shut up and stop acting like a baby "

She let go of his arm and grabbed the knife forgetting she gets weakened by Kryptonite.
Kara remembered the knife and threw it at the man who was running away, the knife ended up in his head killing him. Kara not really caring got mad and wondered how the man got his hands on some green crystal it quickly hit her the only person she really knows that has kryptonite is Batman but how did a random guy get some? Kara didn't know but she sure was gonna find out.

Kara forgot about the reason she came to Gotham, she wanted Batman's help with the red Kryptonite, now the only reason she wanted to see Batman was to ask how the man got Kryptonite and make Batman help her destroy all of of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for this chapter being short I will try and make the story longer as it
progresses I hope you enjoyed and please leave your honest opinions.