What A Team

As Kara fell on the floor she noticed she was in a restaurant , well in the back of one, she got up still holding her stomach. A man noticed her and started screaming at her with a silver pan like he was about to beat her with it. Kara walked past him punching him in the face. The man fell to the floor, his unconscious body looking dead as the rest of the employees run away. Kara ripped a piece of the man's shirt and wrapped it around her arm, which was slashed but not deep enough for medical attention. The damaged girl looked up to see Damian Wayne sitting at a table eating and just staring at her.

Kara: "Take a picture it'll last longer".

Damian: "Supergirl... I didn't expect to see you here".

Kara:"Well I didn't expect to enter a restaurant but here I am" she said as she walked Damian's way and sat down.

Damian: "Are you hurt?"

Kara:" No shit Damian."

Damian:"So what are you doing here?"

Kara:" Just fought Batman...., and he had kryptonite". She rolled her eyes.

Damian:"He needs to be taught a lesson".

Kara:" and we shou-".

Kara's eyes flashed red and the red faded away.

Damian:" Are you ok?".

Kara:" what am i doing here?, What happened to me?". She got up and backed away from Damian.

Damian:"Don't go blaming this on me, you're the only one on the Insurgency that I like.... even tho you work with the bat".

Kara flew outside in anger and confusion.
She got kicked from behind by a big muscled figure and fell to the ground. Kara quickly got up and turned around. She noticed the figure going in for a swing and blocked it.

Kara:"Who are you?!!"

Darkseid:"Hello Kara Zor-El".

Kara:"How do you know my name?".

Darkseid :" I am pleased that there is another Kryptonian".

Kara:" ANSWER ME!!".

Darkseide:" I am Darkseid, I have been watching your every move....Studying you".

Kara flown toward Darkseid and punched him, he flew back and onto the ground scraping it. He teleported behind her and swung his hand hitting her head making her go through a wall and into abandoned store. As Darkseid walked toward the store he pulled out red a kryptonite necklace. He quickly put it around Kara but he was not free of harm. Kara punched him making him fall to the ground, feet away from her.

Kara:" Thanks for the necklace...But this isn't how to ask a girl out".

Darkseid:" I didn't come for a fight, nor did I come to be your significant other....I came to make an offer".

Kara:"Why should I take an offer from you?".

Darkseid:"I can help you kill Batman".

Kara stood silent and started to consider the offer. Darkseid got up off the ground and put his hands behind his back.

Kara:"All you need to do is make sure he doesn't have any kryptonite...... wait what's in in it for you?".

Darkseid:" You're capable of many things Kara, we can further discuss this on Apokolips".

Kara:"And where is that?".

Darkseid:"Come with me and you'll find out".

~time Jump to 6 months in the future~

Kara and Darkseid flown down onto the grounds of Gotham.

(Kara is currently wearing the outfit above with the red kryptonite necklace she had before)

Kara:"Are you sure he doesn't have any kryptonite?".

Darkseid:" I am sure he doesn't have any"

Kara:" Batman will be kilt.... whoever and whatever is in my way will also be kilt"

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sorry this chapter was so short But I wanted to make sure this part was published.