Sleeping In The Same Bed

Sleeping In The Same Bed:

Cameron: When you and Cam sleep in the same bed, he'll cuddle you throughout the night, kissing your ear right before you fall asleep.

Nash: Nash is crazy in his sleep sometimes. His dreams can get out of control, so sometimes you have to wake him up to get him to settle down.

Hayes: It takes Hayes seriously about thirty minutes to fall asleep after his head hits the pillow. He curls up next to you with his arms around you.

Carter: Carter plays with your hair when you fall asleep. You're always asleep before him, so he'll play with your hair and talk to himself.

Aaron: You lay with your head on Aaron's chest and his arms around you. Aaron is super affectionate, so some of your best times are spent cuddling.

Matthew: Matthew will tell jokes just before you go to sleep, a new one every night. He'll do anything to hear your laugh just before you two turn in for the night.

Shawn: Shawn lays behind you with his arms around your waist. He'll him in your ear until you fall asleep.

Taylor: Taylor is crazy, so, like Hayes, it takes him forever to fall asleep. Taylor loves laying in the same bed with you while you sleep because you cuddle a lot in your sleep.

Jack Johnson: Jack can get a little violent in his sleep, so, like Nash, you sometimes have to wake him up. Other times, he loosely had his arms around you.

Jack Gilinsky: Jack will nibble your ear or kiss your neck a little just before you fall asleep because he knows it soothes you.

-------------------------------------

3/27/14

So yeah that's the first one. Lol is anyone going to read this prolly not idk.

Okay

Later y'all :)