Cameron Imagine for Lexie

Here ya go Lex! I hope you like it :)

-------------------------------------

"Cameron! Shut up! You're seriously making me even more mad the more you talk!" you yell at your boyfriend. You just found out that he'd been cheating on you and seeing another girl at the last Magcon stop.

"Lex, I-" Cameron starts.

"DO NOT call me that Cameron. Only people who care about me can call me Lex, and you obviously aren't one of them."

Cameron sits on your sofa, his head in his hands.

You sigh, closing your eyes for a moment. Your relationship with Cameron was supposed to be amazing, just like all the fan fiction stories you wrote.

"Cameron, I seriously just want to know why you did it. I... I love you so much but you seriously betrayed me. You broke every single promise you ever made me while we were cuddled in bed. You always told me that never in your entire life would you be low enough to cheat on me. But listen to what I'm having to say," you say softly, tears streaming down your red cheeks.

Cameron looks up. He'd been crying as well. You know that he just wasn't thinking when he did what he did, but it's hard to forgive someone for doing such a thing.

"Lexie, I'm honestly sorry. I can't believe what I did. I never meant it. She just came onto me and I wasn't thinking straight. I know it seems impossible to forgive me right now, but I know we can make it all work. I love you baby," he says, standing up and walking over to you.

You end up in his embrace for what seems like ages.

It'll take a while to be okay, but you and Cameron are still madly in love. He loves you so much. He always will. He's a boy who makes mistake. But one thing he knows will never be a mistake is....

Falling in love with you. :)

----------------------------------

3/28/14

First imagine :) I hope you liked Lexie! Sorry for any mistakes.

Baiiii xx