Sleepover

Mackenzies POV
I'm sit on the edge of my bed scrolling through instagram. No one posts anything exciting anymore. I go onto snap chat. I begin playing with filters. I scroll through them all trying to find my favourite. The panda one. What the heck! Snap chat deleted it. I turn off my phone. I'm so bored. I fall backwards letting my bed catch me. I stare at the roof and begin thinking of random thoughts. I suddenly get an idea. I sit up immediately. I think about my idea. I bounce off my bed and zoom straight out of my room. I head towards Maddies room. I barge straight in.
"Mackenzie, what did I say a boy coming into my room?"Maddie yelled.
"Sorry madz"I say.
"Anyway what do you want"she asks.
"I just had the most awesome fantastic great amazing idea"I burst out.
"What is it Mackenzie"Maddie mumbles with a bit of sass.
"An ALDC SLEEPOVER"I shout.
"Great idea"Maddie shouts.
"I will ask Mom then text the girls"I shout. I run out of Maddie's room and into the living room.
"Hey mom can we have a aldc sleepover"I beg.
"Sure"she says.
"Yes"I scream. I run upstairs and grab my phone and begin texting the group chat.

Mackenzie- hey guys come to my house in 30 mins for a aldc sleepover.

Elliana- I'm in.

Kalani- same.

Brynn- I'm there.

JoJo- bring cute pyjamas.

Elliana- and food.

Lilliana- I have never been to a sleepover. I'm kind of scared.

Mackenzie- it will be find lilly.

Kendall- yeah we will take good care of you.

Chloe- Lilly you will be fine.

Maddie- what do you say lilly.

Paige c'mon.

Lilliana- Fine.

Brooke- I'm kind of to old for sleepovers.

Brynn- no you are not Brooke you are coming.

Nia- Brooke come on have a bit of fun.

Brooke- Fine but only because you are forcing me to.

Nia- good.

Mackenzie- OK its settled meet at my house in 30 mins.

I shut of my phone and begin prepping for the sleepover. I run down to the kitchen cupboard to realise we have no snacks. Only vegetables.
"Mom can I have $20 to go to the shops down the road quickly and buy party food."I scream.
"There is $20 on the bench"mom shouts back.
"Thanks". I walk out of the house and run to the store. I buy some chips and lollies. I still have $10 left over. I get a bottle of lemonade and a bottle of coke. I then pick up a box of doughnuts and a bag of skittles. I pay for them and run home. Time for a sleepover.