3rd Time Lucky

Kendalls POV
Omg! Mackenzie is dead and now Paige is dead. I wonder who's next.

Brynns POV
I sit in my room nervously waiting for what will happen in the next round. I look at the backpack on the ground from last round. I picked it up along with the extra bag I found. I open the one with my name on it. Inside was a box of crackers, 2 choc chip cookies, a bottle of water, another blanket and a bottle of apple juice. I then remember, I haven't eaten in days. The last thing I ate was the pizza from Mackenzies party. I pick up the extra bag and unzip it. Inside was another bottle of water, a box of granola bars, a bottle of hand sanitizer and a hair brush. I tear open the box of granola bars and I ate 2. All of a sudden the lights went out. I run out of my room and run downstairs to the basement and hide in a box. I rock silently back and forward and shiver. It is freezing. Goosebumps prickled over my skin.

Nias POV
I run into the library. I hide under a desk and pull a box in front of me. I shiver in the cold. It is so cold.

Brynns POV
I'm still hiding in the box in the basement. All of a sudden the box opens to reveal a figure. It was so dark I couldn't see who it was. I knew she was holding a knife.
"Ready to die Brynn"she screams.
"No"I yell.
"To late"she yells. She lowers the knife to my chest.

Murderer POV
I plunge the knife into brynns chest. I run upstairs and into the kitchen room as fast as I can. The lights come back on.

JoJo's POV
I run down to the basement to see Brynn in a box full of blood. Kendall comes down. Followed by Maddie and Kalani. Then Elliana. Soon everyone was there.
...................
I'm not going to reveal the killer. Hahaha. Keep Reading!
Dreamer Girl