sneak peek lovelies!!!

Mature content, discretion is advised.

Yanzi could not fathom why she said yes. This man could make her break so fast and devour her and she would let him continue until it was nothing left. The curtains open let in the only light from the large moon.

Classical music played on the surround sound speakers slowing her racing pulse somewhat. Oliver pressed his lips  softly slowly to Yanzi's making her soft dewy petals become even wetter and her open flesh clench and ache.

They were both naked in Oliver's large comfy bed. Yanzi u derneath him, her legs open and trembling, "Are you scared sweet puss?" He asked looking tenderly in her eye's.

Yanzi was no longer surprised to see his red and burning with a savagery born in his blood, because this man was so sweet and gentle. A lot like her father underneath the visage.

" No love, I'm just ready for you. To belong to you in every way." Yanzi breathed in his woodsy fresh scent, then rubbed her nose against his.

He smiled at her, his fangs peeking out between his teeth as his hand slipped between their bodies rubbing her slick folds. His other arm was cushioning her head as he licked at her lips inbetween soft pulling kisses.

Yanzi mewled low and throaty, her eye's widened and innocent. Her body was twitching and her back bowed in her breats lifting into Oliver's silken chest. Hard and soft. She felt tingles all over. His tongue tasted delicious.

She felt him then, Not too long. Maybe seven inches but his girth was wide. He was so thick. He patted the head of his cock against her pearl and she gasped his name out as shockwaves went throughout her clit. She clung to him, moving like the ocean under him lifting her hips into his.