Chapter2 pg 8

Mallory at top. Maverick's Fraternal twin sister.

" Yass Aunt Drizz, Im scorched hun. Bacon smell good and taste good so i'll be putting that in my purse as a compliment." Maverick replied.

Simon mouth dropped. Yanzi couldn't blame him, her play cuz who aunt Drizz used to babysit on the weekends and take to church since her and her twin sister was twelve all the way to seventeen was a stunning dark chocolate beauty. five foot eight inches of sexy ghetto fabulous. Slender and regal, with a curly sensual styled mohawk no one could rock better. Her red and pink tank top accentuated her petite curving waist and handful of bosom. Her denim short skirt on top of red tights would give a man wet dreams with her pert bottom.

"You two could of waited on me. I swear the both of you could've." Said a soft whispery voice that happened to belong to Mallory

"Bitch please, get it together!"

"Child who is you talking to?"

Yanzi gave Oliver an apologetic stare before taking a deep calming breath, "Now everyone calm down. We are family and my landlord isnt use to our type of family. Can we all act like the lord gave us sense! It's extremely embarrassing!!

Whack! Aunt Drizz had given Oliver a look over and already decided she approved, marched around the desk and while her baby girl had her arms raised like she was captain. She introduced her to her meaty fist for being disrespectful.

"Oh my Goodness! She still does that?" Mallory exclaimed clutching her purse to her chest. Her hazel eye's wide in fear.