Sneak peek again lovelies!!

"Please baby go deeper." Yanzi was embarrassed as soon as the begging sentence left her mouth. How could she not though when he was inside of her and it felt so terribly amazing. A deep constant ache, that grew stronger  with each dominating stroke. A pain that felt so good in her middle that her mouth watered
. She was drooling and scratching his back with one hand and pressing his butt to her more. Just more.

Oliver gently rotated his hips, then withdrew to just above the head of his cock, his jaw working, muffling his groans. He plunged deep into her sticky, cream recesses until his balls were wet.

"Oh mmm my good gosh my love!" Yanzi couldn't imagine anything in this world feeling better, or care that she probably wasn't making sense or speaking clearly. She just knew that her legs was over his shoulders and he was making her second time sweet caramel bliss. Slow and seductive on her couch.

"Who this pussy belong to? Tell me you know its mine." Oliver hissed out. His lips placed at her ear, licking the inner core of it. His entire body was sweating and his fang-like teeth were instantly there his gums tingled as he arched his back slowly grinding into her, clenching his butt cheeks as he angled deep.

"Plant seed of offspring", his inner fae screamed over and over in his head." Mark our destined bride now!"

That was another taste since we are far from Yanz and Ollie gettiw it on in book! Comment and vote and a pic of Oliver at top. :)