Chapter Two - A Face I Do Not Want To See

He was probably just messing with me but he thought that he could just pick me up sooo easily. That bothers me.

As I pull off onto the exit, I see the game store I sometimes go to.

I spot a Game Stop to my left so I take a quick turn and park in the parking lot.

I get out of my car having my phone and a couple bucks in my hand along with my keys.

I open the Game Stop front door and enter the room.

"Hey miss Mil, how is my girl doing today?" I walk up to my friend Evan.

"Hey Evan,"I kiss him on the cheek over the cashier counter.

Me and Evan aren't exactly dating. But, I guess we have a 'thing'.

"What are you looking for today my love?" He asks in a sweet tone walking out of the cashier stand and soon to be in front of me.

"Um, possibly an Xbox game to rent?" I ask biting my lip.

"We have tons of those." He laughs opening a cabinet full of used Xbox games.

"Oo!" I squeal. "Call Of Duty Black Ops Two?!" I quickly grab it.

"Alrighty," he smiles and he walks back behind the counter and types the amount into the cashier.

"You know what," He pauses. "This ones on me." He smiles.

"Awh, thank you Evan!" I kiss him on the cheek one last time before leaving the store.

I get into my car and quickly leave because I can't wait to play my new game.

-

I get home and put the game immediately into the consul and start to play.

I grew up playing Call of Duty with my three older brothers.

I have to say, I'm a boss at it.

I join a lobby and see a familiar gamer tag and invite the gamer into a party with just myself.

"LUI!" I yell into the mic with excitement.

"MILLY!" He yells back and we both laugh.

Lui is my online friend that lives in San Diego.

I've never met him in real life before and rethinking this, it sounds stupid that we haven't met.

"Join meeee." I whine to him.

"Okaayyyyy." He holds the last syllable of the word 'okay'.

Me and Lui played for a while before I started to get hungry.

I don't eat much  every day.

I usually just eat a couple of snacks until dinner.

"Hey, I'm gonna go get some food. I'll talk to you later." I explain to him.

"Alright by Lil Mil."

And then I go offline turning off my Xbox.

I look over to Pika and pet him.

"Let's go get some food."

I grab my keys off the counter and my phone and wallet and get into my car with Pikachu.

Pika likes sticking his head out the window so I roll down the two front windows.

He sits in the passenger seat and I sit in the drivers playing my favorite music.

"How about Taco Bell?" I ask him and I know I'm not gonna get a response but I don't care.

I pull into the Taco Bell drive through and order my food.