Bonus chapter!

Zane's P.O.V

I look at myself in the mirror, brushing down on my tux.

"Do I look good?" I turn and ask my mom, I see her sitting there smiling.

"Of course Zane, you look amazing," she says to me smiling.

She gets up and walks over to me, "I'm proud of you Zane," she says to me.

"Thanks mom," I smile at her as she pulls me into a hug, after a bit she pulls away.

"Now go out there and have an amazing wedding, you deserve it after everything," she tells me

"I will mom," I smile at her.

I walk out of the room and down the aisle to see Caleb there, smiling as he sees me.

When I get to the end I face Caleb and I hold his paws and stare into his eyes, with the biggest smile on my face.

Master of ceremonies does his thing, after a bit it gets to the vows, Caleb looks at me and smiles.

"Zane, when I first met you I knew that there was something special about you and that you would be an amazing person in my life, I was right, I'm so happy I have you in my life and that we're getting married. I promise I will always be with you and to let nothing come between us." He says to me while smiling.

"Oh Caleb, when I first seen you it was love at first sight, I always knew that you and I would last and I'm so happy that we're getting married, I love you so much and I'm always going to be with you till the day I die, I promise." I say back to Caleb for my vows.

"Now wasn't that beautiful, well I now pronounce you guys husbands, you may kiss the groom," the master of ceremonies says to Caleb and I.

Caleb pulls me into a kiss, while we kiss everyone claps.

Later we all go to the party where everyone is either sitting down talking to others or dancing, we all talk and laugh with each other, after a bit Caleb and I decide to dance one last time together to a slow song.

We dance there for a while before we decide to finally leave, Caleb and I get into his car, he starts to drives us home.

"Caleb, do you think it's time to you know, do it?" I ask him.

"You mean that? Well yeah I think it's time if you want," he tells me.

"Heh, okay Hun," I say to him, smiling.

After a bit we get home, Caleb instantly starts to kiss me as we walk through the door, we soon make it up to our room, he starts to undress me and I do the same for him.

We get on the bed and we do it for the first time.

The next day after I slowly wake up with my butt a little sore from last night, I yawn and lay my head on Caleb's chest.

"Mmm, Hun get up," I say to Caleb happily.

"I'm up, I'm up," he says tiredly.

I get on top of him, smiling. "Last night was amazing," I tell him.

"It sure was, I can't wait for next time." He says to me.

"Mm same here." I say to him.

"Hun, let's go back to sleep and then cuddle the day away, okay?" He asks me and I nod.

He slowly falls asleep and so do I.

This is only the beginning of our lives together.

Well here's a bonus chapter •-• hope you guys enjoy it and are still excited for the book I have planned to come out! We'll see you guys then, bye!

Easter Egg left by a Donut Sniffing Boi •3•
Socks are yellow.
The sky is purple.
This account low key ded asf but I'm on to keep it spicy.