Chapter one

"That's mean, Kacchan" Cried a 4 year old boy named Izuku Midoriya.
"Can't you see he's crying? If you keep going, I-I-I'll never forgive you!"

"Even through you're Quirkless... " Said a 4 year old named Katsuki Bakugou. "...you're pretending to be a hero, Deku?"

As the bullies were about to attack a hooded figure jumped out hit the bullies on the head. The hooded figure name is Ryoko Ryu, a young girl with a deadly Quirk.

"Itai" Cried the boys. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT, YOU QUIRKLESS MUTE!?" Cried/yelled Bakugou. The young girl just stared at the boy, then she picked up Izuku and the boy on the ground and started to head home.

"OI! COMEBACK MUTE!" Yelled Kacchan but, Ryoko ignored him.

Time skip

"Izuku you really need to be careful. You almost got hurt." Ryoko said to Midoriya. " I know but, Kacchan shouldn't hurt people like that!" Cried the pure child.
"Well, Kacchan is a meany pants. And Izuku you're a much better hero than him, even if your Quirkless."

"I'm going to become a hero just like All Might!" Exclaimed Midoriya. " That's the spirit! We're both going to become heroes! You will see!"

Big time skip.

3rd pov

It all began in China, in Qingqling city. There was news that a baby that gave off light was born. Ever since then, superpowers were discovered in various places, and time passed without the cause being identified. Before we knew it, the supernatural became normal, and dreams became reality. The world has become a superhuman society, and about 80% of the world's population now has some kind of special trait.
In this world swirling with chaos, the profession that everyone once dreamed about and admired came into the limelight. The profession is...

Oh, it's Death Arms! He carries out justice through his great physical strength, The Punching Hero! Everyone, this is dangerous. Stay back, stay back! The rescue specialist, Backdraft, is here too!

"But man, turning into a monster's an amazing Quirk." Ryoko heard someone say as she and Midoriya were trying to get to the front of the crowd.

" What did he do?"

"He stole someone's bag and went out of control when he was cornered."

Huh, maybe that "monster" is claustrophobic. Ryoko thought.

Who's fighting? She heard Izuku asked. Kamui Woods! The young and talented rising star!

He's fanboying again, but I'm fangirling too. Ryoko thought.

You were the one asking, but you gave a perfect commentary, kid. Ryoko turned to see a star headed man talking to Midoriya.
You're a fanboy, aren't you?
*Gasp* How did the old man know?! Ryoko thought with sarcasm. And dang right he's a fanboy, but I love my brother for who he is.

Uh, well... Midoriya blushed in embarrassment.

Then, You are the incarnation of evil. Ryoko heard Kamui Woods say. Here it comes!
Pre-emptive...

...Binding...

Lacquered Chain Prison! Midoriya yelled and Ryoko yell in her mind.

Canyon Cannon!
Ryoko looked up to see a giant lady kick the villain.
Then a bunch of reporters came.

Today is the day of my debut! My name is Mt. Lady. A pleasure to make your ass-quaintance.
That was actually a pretty good pun. Ryoko thought.

Along with the superpowers came an explosive increase in crime. As the country was stuck in the slow progress of drastic law reforms, courageous people started preforming heroic acts from out of comic books.

I love comic books!

Ryoko...

Heh, sorry carry on.

Guarding against superpowers and defending against evil. Heroes, were soon accepted by the public, and it was established as an official position. Based on their performances, they are paid by the government and gain renown among the masses.

Ryoko's pov

Giaganticfication, huh? I heard Izuku say. Man the awesome notebook comes out again. I say to Izuku, but he didn't hear me.

You and the hooded one wanna be heroes? The old man asked.
That's great! You can do it!
We will do are best!

The old man is officially on my friends list.

I'm sorry for grammar errors and horrible content.