Ryoko Past/Origin

Hm. You want to know my past?

Sure I'll tell you, but you've to keep it a secret.

Well here it is.

I was born on April 13, both of my parents were Quirkless. When I was born, they thought I was a demon by my red eyes and black hair. They were scared of me and when I got mad my whole eye turned black.
They use to abuse me and call me ugly everyday of my life, until I was 3 years old. Our neighbor (who was very nice) who's name is Lucy Nana age 65 notice I have bruises. She called the police on my parents and arrested them for child abuse, I was put into an orphanage run by a nice lady.
The kids there never saw my face, because of my special hood and my mask. One day a lady named Inko Midoriya adopted me, I was so surprised that I almost cried. I met her son Izuku when I showed them my face they weren't scared of me, Izuku thought my eyes were super cool, him and I became like friends/siblings easily.

Well that's my story. I'll be going now.

~Later~

'Oi, Ryoko my did you lie about your past to them?'

"Hey Ryu."

' Don't "Hey Ryu" me! Why did you lie!?"

" I lied because people don't need to know about it. Besides even though I told them to keep it a secret, they are still going to write or blog about it." Ryoko said as she started a bath.

'Well that's true.'

When the tub was full of warm water, Ryoko took her shirt off. Under that shirt was a body filled with scars. The most noticeable one being the burn scar that starts from her throat to the left side of her body. Scars within scars.