Chapter Two

~School time~
  3rd pov

" Since you're all third years, it's time for you to think seriously about your future. I'll pass out handouts for your future plans now, but you're all.....
The teacher is going for a dramatic effect isn't he. Ryoko thought. (Yeah he isn't)
...Pretty much planning to go into the hero course, right?" The teacher said to us.

"YES!" Everyone except Ryoko, Midoriya, and Bakugou used their powers.
" I'm in a class full of  idiots, minus Izuku and maybe Bakugou." Ryoko thought.
"Yes, yes, you all have wonderful Quirks! But using your powers at school is against the rules!" He said to them.

  "Teach!"
   "The annoying one speaks!" Ryoko thought.

" Don't lump us all in the same group. I'm not gonna be stuck at the bottom with the rest of these rejects!" Bakugou said.

" When are you going to shut up for once, BAKAgou?" Ryoko thought.

That was uncalled for, Katsuki! Yelled a random student. Then mostly everyone yelled at Bakugou. "You all should shut up like the extras you are!" He yelled to them.
" Oh, if I remember correctly, you want to go to U.A. High, right Bakugou?" The teacher said/asked him. Then everyone started to stay that it was almost impossible to get into U.A.
" That's why you guys are just extras!" Katsuki exclaimed as he stands on the desk.

" Poor desk,to have to deal with Bakugou everyday." She thought

" I aced the mock test!"

" And does it look that I care, Nope!"

" I'm the only one at this school who could possibly get into U.A."

" No You're not the only one, Bakugou!" Ryoko yelled in her mind.

" I'll definitely surpass All Might and become top hero!" Katsuki yelled.

" Tch, that's all you want!? To be the top her Own! Just being at the top makes you/people a better hero! A real hero doesn't care about his or her position, they only care about the wellbeing of the citizens and other heroes! And with your attitude your not, I thought you were going to be a villain when you started bullying us and other people."  Ryoko wrote down on her sketch book, but nobody except Midoriya saw what she said.

" Oh yeah, Midoriya and Ryu wanted to go to U.A. too, right?"

" TEACHER, YOU BETRAYED US!"

Hahahhahahaha Huh? Midoriya and Ryu No way! The students said/ laughed at them. You guys can't get into the hero course just by studying.
"Th-they got rid of that rule." Midoriya said to them but the students kept laughing at Izuku and Ryoko.

Ryoko lifted her head from the desk and gave a powerful death glare, to them. After the students saw her dangerous red glowing eyes, everyone quieted down. They all thought the same thing " She's so scary for a Quirkless!"
She knew what they were thinking and thought " I'm not Quirkless, I choose to be this way until a miracle happens and Izuku gets his Quirk. And Izuku will always be better than all of you."

Then Ryoko smelled smoke. " Great BAKAgou is about to blow."

" Deku and Mute, you both are below the rejects! You are both Quirkless!" Bakugou exclaimed.
" Someday you're going to eat your words, Bakugou! One day Izuku's Quirk will magically appear and he'll use it to defeat you! My gut says so." Ryoko wrote on he sketch book, but was ignored. Again!