eight

AUTHOR

"Mr Park, um... how should i word this? your son is fine."

"oh my! thank goodness!" a smile hovered over mr park as he hugged onto mr shin.

"no sir, what i really mean is when he was submitted to the hospital, he had no internal nor external injuries." the doctor let out a long hiss before being cut off by mr park.

"what do you mean? he had blood all over himself."

"sir, after a thorough check, it was just red paint."

"so- you mean my son purposely did this?"

"i'm afraid so sir." by that instance, jimin's father knew what had jimin been planning and so did mr shin.

"d-did he lie to us just to meet areum!?" the two fathers immediately ran back to jimin's room to find no one there.

"JIMIN!"

-

in the hallways, deafened by the frantic puffing, jimin was holding onto areum's arms and running as far as they could.

surprised by how active jimin was, areum pulled her arms back, causing a stop to the chase. "j-jimin... i thought you were hurt!"

jimin pulled out a heavy sigh before smiling again. "i did this all for us."

"y-you faked being sick!? how!? there's blood all over you and you say it's fake!?"

"areum. don't worry. it's red paint."

"r-RED PAINT!? jimin! how could you lie to me!? i really worried about you!" areum pulled her hands away from his grasp and cried.

"each night, i remember that i did something wrong to you and that i was the one who hurt you! but looking at you now, you seem like you don't even take this relationship seriously-"

before areum could finish her lecture on jimin, he had already pushed his lips on hers.

it were those lips that he missed and savoured. the same lips that wished to keep. the same lips on the girl he calls his.

"for once, juliet and romeo were able to escape with each other

"for once, juliet and romeo were able to escape with each other."

ROMEO

END