Chapter 1

Keith walked into his once beautiful house that he shared with his girlfriend of 3 years, Brianna Leer. There use to be nothing but beautiful memories in this home. But now every time he walks in, it feels dark, hateful & just unpleasant. Keith walked in slowly observing all the hard work he has put in to get to where he is at now. He smiled to myself, it's the only thing that he has left to smile about. He put his keys down & walk into the kitchen and got a glass of water. He looked around and thought about the times he made love to her on this counter top. Or every morning when he would have to cook the bacon because she was too scared of the grease popping on her...Keith was kicked out of memory lane when he heard her walk into the kitchen. She snaked her arms around his waist & kissed his cheek.

Brionna - Hey Babe

Keith - "Hey" he said bluntly.

Brionna - What's wrong with you?

Keith - I don't know Brionna, you tell me. You came up to the gym today and yelled at EVERY DAMN FEMALE IN THERE. Talking about "Yall bitches better stay away from my man or it will be problems." Why would you do that? Embarrassing me like that in front of everybody? Not to mention people were filming us arguing in the damn gym & paparazzi were outside. You do this shit all the time! He said slamming his glass down.

Brionna - I'm sorry baby, I was just protecting my man. I gotta make sure those bitches know who the fuck you fucking at night.

He looked at her in disgust. He thought in his mind " Is that all she thinks of me? As a sex toy? She's proud to say she's fucking me cause she knows there's a million other girls that want to be in her place. I swear she didn't use to be like this."

Keith - "You always say sorry & then go out & do the same shit AGAIN! Like the other night when I was out bowling with my friends. I told you that you'd be bored because you don't like bowling and you don't fuck with none of my friends. Yet you found a way into an argument with my friend Tierra because you said she was too close to me? Like are you serious? Even when we go out to dinner, you give mean looks to the waitress. You always say they are being too friendly. Or the time you came to my fucking rehearsal and pushed my stylist out the way of her fixing my clothes, because you said she was just trying to get in my pants".

Brionna - Are you done? Look, I don't give a fuck how you feel Keith. These bitches out here CAN'T be trusted, all these industry hoes etc don't want nothing but to get with you. And I'm not about to have you out here having me looking stupid.

He looked at her like she was crazy.

Keith - "I fell in love with the girl I met 3 years ago, I don't know who you are anymore".He looked at her with disgust. Keith grabbed his phone and keys and made his way for the door.

Brianna - "Wait baby please don't go!" She said running after him.

Keith - "I need some time to think Brianna, please leave me alone. "

Brianna - "I'm sorry baby, I really am. I promise I can make it up to you" She says undoing his belt and kissing on his neck.

He slapped her hand away and walked out the door slamming it behind him. He got into his car and dialed his best friend Tierra.

Keith -" Hey T, you home?"

Tierra- "Yeah, why wassup? y'all had another fight again?" She said sighing.