Chapter 2

Keith and Tierra  arrived to his house and saw police, paparazzi and firefighters. Keith was angry, sad and overwhelmed. Tierra was wrapped up in her blanket & was upset for Keith because he had to go through this.

Keith - "What the fuck is going on here?!"

Firefighter - "Mr. Powers I'm sorry to say, but your bedroom has been caught on fire. We were lucky enough to get here as soon as possible, otherwise it would've hit your whole house."

Keith - "How did this happen?!"

Firefighter  - It seems that you had clothes pilled up in your closet against a light bulb.

Keith knew from that point that Brianna did it, she was the only one in the house when he left. He wouldn't do something that irresponsible. He knew that Brianna set this up to make it look like an accident. He's not stupid.

Firefighter  - "There will be people coming to fix your room but it could take some time. Until it is fixed, we need you to stay somewhere else. You can't go inside your home to get anything until me and my fellow firefighters are done here. I'm so sorry Mr. Powers but this is how it has to be."

Tierra- "It's fine he can stay with me. Can you please just send all of his belongings to my house? I don't want him coming back here for a while. It will only continue to stress him. Enough is enough."

Keith - "You want them to bring all my stuff to your house? That's a lot of stuff Tierra, is there enough room for all that?"

Tierra- "Keith have you forgotten who we are ? Boy stop playing."

She wrote down her address & gave it to the firefighter.

Firefighter  - "Good day, and I'm so sorry for all of this." 

The firefighters, continued to blow out the fire until it was finally out. Keith's whole room was black, everything in his bedroom was gone.

Keith - "This is some fucking bullshit!! My whole bedroom is on gone!!" He said gripping his head and clinching his jaw.

Tierra - "Keith please calm down, we need to go sit somewhere & talk about this."

Keith - "Tierrathis is some bullshit! I know that dumb bitch did this! "

Tierra - "shh I know but come on let's go to my house it's more quite. It's too much going on here."

Tierra and Keith left the scene, paparazzi continued to ask him questions but they just ignored it & got in the car & drove off.

Keith - "I really can't believe this shit man, like why does this have to happen to me? I have to move out of my entire house until they can fix my damn room. Because this crazy ass bitch wanna do some shit like this."

Tierra- "I wonder where the hell she is! Like this shit scary , she can be anywhere."

Keith -" She's probably out hiding somewhere thinking that I'm gonna go out and find her but I'm not, if I go near her I'll hurt her."

Tierra- "Don't talk like that, you don't need to be in anymore crazy situations."

Tierra& Keith arrived at her house.