Chapter 3

Keith opened the door and Brianna entered the with a smirk on her face. Tierra was at the top of the step & she saw Brianna walk in.

Brianna - "I see you watched my snap Tierra, so I figured why not come over here and surprise you. "

Tierra "How do you even know where the fuck I live?"

Brianna - "You were fucking my man. I had to figure out where he was going all those times of the night, every time we got into an arguments. Did you think I was dumb? Plus, I wanted to come back to make sure my Keith was okay. I know he lost a lot of his stuff because of that crazy fire that happened. Next time you might wanna fold your clothes babe. " She smirked.

Tierra "Wow, you're really a crazy ass bitch. And we never fucked! I was going to come and get you so that y'all could talk this out!"  she said angrily.

Brianna " Why did you have to come and find me? Why his pussy ass couldn't do it"

Keith was about to Jump at Brianna but Tierra  jumped in. Keith was angry and furious, he felt like he was about to explode.

Tierra - "Brianna let me explain something to you, as you can see Keith is angry as hell right and he could truly hurt you. I'm trying to prevent that from happening, you've put him through enough shit in one day. Now what ya'll gonna do right now is, sit the fuck down and talk DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

Brianna - "What is there to talk about? All he does is continue to hurt me and do what the fuck he wants to do. He keeps entertaining these other bitches and then when I confront him about it, he wanna walk out and run over to your house like a little bitch. "

Keith " Who the fuck are you talking too? Was I a bitch when I brought you that expensive ass promise ring? Was I a pussy when I was breaking your fucking back and you couldn't walk for 3 days? Was I a ain't shit nigga when I was buying shit for you and making sure you were good? WAS I ALL THIS SHIT WHEN YOU'RE EX NIGGA KICKED YOU OUT HIS HOME AND LEFT YOU ON THE STREET? WASN'T I THE NIGGA WHO SAVED YOU FROM THAT HORRIBLE ASS LIFE YOU WERE LIVING? WASN'T I THE ONE WHO WATCHED YOU CARRY A CHILD. THINKING IT WAS MINE THE WHOLE TIME BUT IT WASN'T? WASN'T I THE ONE IN THE HOSPITAL WITH YOU, WHEN THE DOCTOR TOLD YOU THAT YOU LOST THE BABY? BRIANNA DON'T EVER FUCKING PLAY LIKE I WASN'T THE BEST DAMN MAN YOU EVER HAD!" 

Tierra couldn't believe what she was hearing, she never knew any of this was going on in their relationship. She tried to hold back her tears, she was crying for both Keith and Brianna. They have definitely been through some shit together.

Brianna "When you make it sound like that --" she mumbled.

Keith - "No I'm not fucking done! You were NOT like this, when we first met. You were a sweetheart, a fine ass woman and you were about your money and goals. You always encouraged me and motivated me too. You had my back with everything and treated me like a king. But then everything started to go down hill. You changed Brianna, you changed for the WORST. First the insecurities, then the jealousy and everything else. You had me thinking, I was going to be a daddy and come to find out it was your ex's child. Meaning that you were STILL fucking that nigga while you were with me. I should've left your ass then, but I didn't. I have ignored plenty of women because of you. I thought you were the one for me, I wanted to marry you and STILL make kids with you. Everyone kept telling me, that I was being a fool but I ignored it because I loved you. Now, you burned up my fucking room and all my memories that I had there are gone BECAUSE OF YOU. I can't take this anymore Brianna, I'M DONE. I don't love you anymore, I don't even want to be around you anymore. I want to forget our entire relationship EVER existed. You are dead to me.

Brianna broke down crying and got down on here knees and hugged Keith's legs.

Brianna "Keith please don't leave me, I'm so sorry for everything that I have done. I'm sorry for my insecurities, I'm sorry for my jealousy. I just didn't want anyone to have you. I have lost so much in my life and I didn't want to lose the only thing I have left. Please don't leave me Keith please don't leave me. I promise that I will changed. I promise I will be a better woman."she said sobbing

Keith - "I'M DONE BRIANNA. GET THE FUCK OFF ME!"

Brianna got up and had a devious look on her face.

Brianna- "Well if I can't have you no one CAN!"

Brianna pulled out a knife and cut Keith's cheek. Tierra   ran up behind Brianna, grabbed her and pushed her to the floor. Tierra  punched her numerously in the face causing her nose to break and lips to bleed. Keith was wincing in pain trying to reach his phone to call 911. "Keith I'm coming for you love" Tierra yelled. Tierra grabbed the knife out of Brianna's had and stabbed her in the leg, brianna winced in pain. Tierra  grabbed Keith's phone and dialed 911 but before she could hit send she felt a gun shot enter her arm. Tierra dropped the phone and fell to the ground. Brianna had the gun wrapped around Tierra's neck.

Brianna " You dumb bitch, you thought you were gonna be able to get rid of me just like that. Think again. I know you've been wanting my man for the longest. That's why you always telling him to come to your house. That's why you always wearing those hoe ass clothes, bitch you will NEVER have his heart like I do. You will NEVER be his number one, you will never mean anything to him. I got him wrapped around my finger always in forever"

Tierra- "Did we not just hear the same speech he gave you? Are you THAT delusional. Girl HE DON'T WANT YOU ANYMORE. "

Brianna was furious, she punched Tierra with her gun and it knocked her out. She then punched her three times in the stomach.

Brianna - "Before I kill your bitch ass, I wanna see you struggle hoe!"

Keith reached for the phone and pressed send. He dialed the cops, but due to his pain he couldn't say anything. He hoped and prayed the cops got the memo and would hurry up and find them.Brianna noticed Keith dropping the phone on the ground and shot him in his arm and side. Keith dropped to the ground instantly and cried out in pain, he started to loose a lot of blood. Brianna got up & held her leg limping & circling around both of them.

Brianna - "She could never love you like I love you Keith. She will never be able to give you what I can give you. You wanna leave me for this dumb bitch go ahead. Ya'll both can die in here together"

Brianna was about to stab Tierra in her stomach, but she felt a gun shot. It hit her had and she dropped the knife.

Policeman " Freeze! Don't you move"

Tierra woke up looked at Brianna getting hand cuffed.

Tierra" And for the record bitch, If I really wanted your man I could have him. I should've let him eat my pussy today like he wanted too" she smirked and watched the cops take Brianna out the door.

Hey ya'll! So I really hope you all enjoyed this chapter. But I need some help on what should happen next. I want it to be very different and out of the ordinary. So if you guys have any suggestions please let me know (: And I know Kieths speech was really long and looks like a long ass paragraph but I'm having a hard time with the format 😩