Hunter Zolomon/Zoom(The Flash)

Imagine: Reminding Hunter your older brother of the little moments.

You walked to where your brother was, it broke you to know he was Zoom, he had taken care of you since you were little

You walked to where your brother was, it broke you to know he was Zoom, he had taken care of you since you were little. "Hunter." You said.He flashed to where you were he seemed shocked to see that you were there. "Y/N?" You walked close to him tears in your eyes.

"Hunter, I know your still in there somewhere please don't do this." You begged.

You knew he was going to destroy the others earths including your home except for earth one it broke you to see him like this as a monster but, you knew his humanity was in there somewhere you couldn't just give up on him. It was hard seeing him as Zoom.

You put your hand to his cheek as he closed his eyes.

"Remember when I was little I used to have nightmares...you would come in my room and, sit next to me and, you would sing to me until I was calm you would always say to me-"

"You're safe with me and, you always will be." He finished.

He opened his eyes and, a smiled appeared on his face you hoped he would change his mind because, you wanted your brother back and, you would do anything for him just as he would anything for you. "Y/N I can't change."  Hunter told you.

"Yes Hunter yes you can change you don't have to be Zoom anymore please for me."

More tears fell from your cheeks, Hunter frowned and, looked down ashamed of all the things he had ever done for all the people he killed or hurt. Cisco, Barry and, the team looked shocked to see him like that.

"Okay I won't destroy the multiverse." Hunter said. "R-Really?"

He nodded and, gave you a kiss on the forehead. "Yes my little Y/N."