Sara Lance (Arrow/LOT)

Imagine: Sara when, you snuck in the waverider after curfew to visit your Girlfriend.

You walked through the hallways trying not to disturb the others, you'd hoped that no one seemed to notice that you have went out for awhile to hang out with your girlfriend

You walked through the hallways trying not to disturb the others, you'd hoped that no one seemed to notice that you have went out for awhile to hang out with your girlfriend. You'd been gone for months and she has missed you.

"Y/N L/N where the hell were you??" Saras voice spoke. You turned around and, Sara and, Rip were standing there. Rip looked angry while Sara stood with arms crossed. You sighed heavily as the two of them walked over to where you  were standing. You rolled your eyes.

"It would be wise for you to answer her question honestly we are very good at knowing when one isn't telling the whole truth." Rip gave as a warning.

"I was with my girlfriend." "Girlfriend huh?" Sara smirks and looked over at Rip who seemed surprised at the fact you had a girlfriend. "Um Alright.."

"So I'm sure you and your girlfriend were enjoying yourselfs for you to come back at this hour am I right?" Sara smirked. Your whole face turns red.

"Shut up." You laughed.