Tenth Doctor (Doctor Who)

Imagine: Sacrificing yourself to save The Doctor. (Your his daughter from the progenation machine)

Y/N gasped at the bullet hit her chest, The Doctor caught her as she fell to the ground and held her in his arms tightly

Y/N gasped at the bullet hit her chest, The Doctor caught her as she fell to the ground and held her in his arms tightly.  A pot shot throughout her whole body.

"Y/N, talk to me!" The Doctor exclaims.

She whimpers  as the pain continued, a tear fell from her cheek, tears formed in The Doctors eyes. He rubs his thumb in circles on her temple trying to help comfort her as she was in much pain. She slightly smiled as he held her tight.

"Shh it's alright Y/N..." He said softly.

"It hurts so much."

"We've got things to do you and I, eh? You're going to be amazing! Please you're  my daughter, we've just got started..." The Doctors voice broke.

"Goodbye dad." Y/N  slightly smiled and, her eyes shut, she was gone. The Doctor pulled her closer to him and, cradled her dead body. Both of his hearts broken at two. Once again he had lost his change of being a father.

The Doctor gently laid her down and, pressed a kiss to her forehead. Martha and, Donna shared a sad look and, let him grieve.  He looked up at them.

"It's all my fault..." He whispered.