Zoom (The Flash)

Imagine: Being a young meta-human on earth two and Zooms visits you.

You sat in CCPD, being a young meta wasn't easy and you desperately wanted to be normal for once

You sat in CCPD, being a young meta wasn't easy and you desperately wanted to be normal for once. You can to CCPD to warn them of what Zoom was planning, you had worked for him once and, since you were younger he spared your life knowing you'd still be useful.

Detective Iris West sat across from you.

"Now Y/N what is Zoom planning, we won't let him hurt you I promise."

You bit your lip not sure of what to do.

There was a gust of wind and, standing in front of you was none other than Zoom himself. The police drew their guns towards him but, he didn't pay any attention to them, his attention was only on YOU.

"Hello old friend." He grinned. You backed away.

"Stay away from me!" You yelled. "Zoom don't lay a finger on her!" Iris exclaimed pointing her gun towards him but, Zoom chuckled. "You think you can stop me?" Zoom grabbed Iris by the neck chocking her your eye's widened.

"Let her go." You said.

Zoom looked at you then, back at Iris, he threw her to the ground. He grabbed you and, the next thing you knew you were in his lair. You backed away from his as far you could, you didn't know why you were here or what he was going to do to you.

"Y/N what a pleasure to see you again." Zoom said.

He took a few steps towards you. "W-what do you want this time?"

He flashed in front of you, looking down at you. "I have a job for you young one, I need you to go to the other earth and, distract The Flash, succeed and I will assure your unharmed."

Tears formed in your eyes. You nodded.

"Good girl." Zoom said. 

He opened a breach and tossed you through.